Please help

enty

Hi all wondered if there were any good people out there who took photos would be willing to share with us. The memory card on our camera has turned out to be faulty, have used it before with no probs but we lost all our pics from the talks including opening and closing ceremony. We also lost the only pictures i got with my son in a suit(he's vowed never to wear it again) with my daughter in her party dress and tiara. Wish id just used the phone and sent the pics home but hindsight is a great thing.

Please post if anyone can help.

Thank you

Alison, Sarah and Christy

Hi guys, this thread made me so very sad. As a photographer, the idea of losing a large amount of images like that pains me. I really feel sorry for you all.

I don't believe I have any photos that featured any of you, as I pretty much just stuck with my group, but I am sure there are people here who can help you, I would hope so anyway. When I get my guest talk photos organised I will post a link, so please feel free to grab as many as you like.

Hi all wondered if there were any good people out there who took photos would be willing to share with us. The memory card on our camera has turned out to be faulty, have used it before with no probs but we lost all our pics from the talks including opening and closing ceremony. We also lost the only pictures i got with my son in a suit(he's vowed never to wear it again) with my daughter in her party dress and tiara. Wish id just used the phone and sent the pics home but hindsight is a great thing.

Thank you

Have you tried someone like Jesspos and seeing if one of there recovery CD's would do the trick, at my first con I lost some of the pics off my card, and was told if I had used the picture recovery CD they sell, then I might have been able to retrieve them... It may not work but its worth giving them a try

:thumbup:

LLAP :YAHOO:

As long as the picture was on the card at some point it can usually be recovered even through physical damage, though it does get very expensive. So give the Jessops options a try.

I don't think I got any of you, but have a look here its the bottom three links.

I will check with my friend who is not on this forum (I think)

You can actually download recovery memory disc programs online for free aswell - I had to do that before when I accidently deleted a bunch of pictures from a concert :thumbup: I got all but one video back!

If you post a picture of what you look like people might have some pictures of you unknowingly that they could then share??

Edited by such_jaunt

Thank you

hi i was the photographer takeing the guest photos and the talks dont know if i took any photos of you but if you send me your email address i will try to sort a few photos out for you ,you can find my email in the crew section.

brian