Moonwalkers are they ok for children

snaphappy

Hi all

I would like to take my daughter to meet a moon walker, does anybody know if Dave Scott is he child friendly?

I'm sure he'll be fine. I've met three moonwalkers, and they have all been very friendly. :blink:

Nothing wrong with Michael Jackson....and i agree let the kids go see them.I cant see why they wouldnt be child friendly.A bit like Santa Claus,let them enjoy it in their childhood cause when their older.........theyll realise hes not real.A bit like these people never really landed on the moon! Although make sure to ask what Stanley Kubrick was like when he was filming them 'landing on the moon' lol

Hi all

I would like to take my daughter to meet a moon walker, does anybody know if Dave Scott is he child friendly?

From my experience with all astronauts and cosmonauts they love kids,my daughter Megan has met 4 moonwalkers with me (Alan Bean,Ed MitchellCharlie Duke and Gene Cernan) in fact Alan Bean gave her his business card she was absolutely thrilled.

And the cosmonauts are real softies for kids,they give a different definition for the term Russian Bear,Valentina Tereshkova squeezed my little girl so hard I though she was going to burst,lol, :poki: .

But nevertheless I`m sure Dave Scott will enjoy the fact that he may even be shaking hands with a future moonwalker !!!! :thumbup:

Cheers,

Alex.

Edited by ForAllMankind

When it comes to kids the only moonwalker you need to be careful of is Michael Jackson.

51074-37258-gif_crowd_clapping.gif

Thankyou and goodnight!!!

God, you can tell we're on Autographica and not CM or LFCC, can't you(!) Cos some overly PC teenage girl hasn't accused me of being "rude" or "insensitive" and people are actually laughing hard at my joke.