What are you wearing?

Since Eclipse have a thread like this I thought I'd open one here.

So, what are you all planning to wear for the themed parties/cocktail party? Which character(s) are you going to dress up as?

Points if you post a pic :D

I haven't gone shopping yet so I really have nooo idea what I'm going to wear. :uhoh: But I plan to find a nice dress for the cocktail party, nothing too fancy though. And then quickly get changed into just jeans and a tank top (kind of like Kate). For the Hawaiian party I'm hoping to find a nice summer dress and some flip flops :P I've got some flowers for my hair so I'll stick them in too.

I'm thinking of wearing my halter dress on the Friday (I'll post a pic in my LJ on Sunday, Lauren because I'm wearing it on Saturday hehe).

On thw Saturday I'm going to be as Hawaiian as I can. I think I'm going to get a sarong dress thing they wear over there, and hopefully some flowers for my hair etc.

Yes, I'm a very girly girl. You guys will know me because I'll be the hula girl all in pink! :P

Seeing as there will be a lack of Jedi Chefs at this event, I have my duty to go as one and try and recruit the guests.

Something I see no point in at all! Lol sorry but its a Lost con isnt it?

I won't be wearing it all weekend.

Do you even know what the Jedi Chefs are actually all about and the charity fundraising they do?

Probably not, but no need to be so judgmental because it doesn't fit in with your plans.

Edited by King Steve

Don't know about the parties, but the rest of the times i'll be struttin around in me dharma t-shirts :blink:

You wouldn't have to try too hard to recruit my friends and I - Jedis + Chefs + fun etc.? Sounds awesome!

I wonder if it's going to be mainly castaways on the Friday, or if there will be many people in Doctor/Nurse get up?

Seeing as there will be a lack of Jedi Chefs at this event, I have my duty to go as one and try and recruit the guests.

Do you even know what the Jedi Chefs are actually all about and the charity fundraising they do?

Probably not, but no need to be so judgmental because it doesn't fit in with your plans.

I wasn't being judgemental and I did know that you do some fundraising. I was merely saying that I thought the costumes seem a bit out of place for a Lost con.

No offence was intended!

I have no idea what to wear.

Friday to the cocktail party - I'll be wearing something simple and black.

Saturday - or anytime there's walking around or guest talks - it'll be jeans with a tee and my chuck's.

Parties? I like the idea of putting tropical flowers in my hair. That's cute. But, no hula skirt! Ha. I'll have to come up with something for the parties.

sigh.

B

I wasn't being judgemental and I did know that you do some fundraising. I was merely saying that I thought the costumes seem a bit out of place for a Lost con.

No offence was intended!

It will mainly be worn so we can add the Lost guests to our ever expanding ranks.

If anyone has a problem with that then :D;)

My other costumes are staying a surprise, but I probably won't be going with the party themes.

clothes. what clothes, i dont know yet. during the day i'll prob be wearing one of my many bob marly t-shirts, unless i pick up some lost ones in the next week. at the parties, i'll be wearing clothes... dunno wat yet, i've still gotta sort erm out