Need some questions answered!

steffi

Ok, I'm really sorry if this has been answered, but I'm getting really nervous and stressed right now, since it's so near and all. I just need to know a few things.

1. If I have a photo shoot with David, Sendhil, Santiago and Hayden, is the Hayden one automatically for Cristine now?

2. Does the extra autographs come with pictures, or do you have to buy pictures on the side too?

3. Does the free autographs come with pictures or do you have to buy pictures on the side too?

4. If I bought 5 photo shoots, would I have enough time to get them all taken? If I went the whole weekend?

5. What do I need to take with me to get my tickets at the convention?

6. And if someone else is listed as the owner of the account, do I need to bring anything from them to show at the convention?

7. If I wanted to bring something for the actors, either fan mail or a fan made shirt for the event for them to remember, can I bring it and give it to them?

Please get back to me as fast as possible!

Thank you! :lol:

Edited by StephW

1. If I have a photo shoot with David, Sendhil, Santiago and Hayden, is the Hayden one automatically for Cristine now?

Yes. ^^

2. Does the extra autographs come with pictures, or do you have to buy pictures on the side too?

They come with pictures. You can pick out the specific ones at the event.

3. Does the free autographs come with pictures or do you have to buy pictures on the side too?

Your programme will come with 8x10 pictures automatically, although there's no selection I believe.

4. If I bought 5 photo shoots, would I have enough time to get them all taken? If I went the whole weekend?

Err... I don't know. o_O I would think so, since there are only so many photoshoot tickets available, but it might be a risk.

Your ticket information from the post (or confirmation email if for some reason you don't get it), and some form of ID.

6. And if someone else is listed as the owner of the account, do I need to bring anything from them to show at the convention?

Not sure on that one.

7. If I wanted to bring something for the actors, either fan mail or a fan made shirt for the event for them to remember, can I bring it and give it to them?

Yes, but there's no gaurantee that they'll keep it.

Hope that helps somewhat! =O

Edited by Alexius

The answers to 1 and 4 are yes. I know the answers to the rest but I'm too tired to remember what I know :(

Ok, thanks. :smile:

Yes. ^^

They come with pictures. You can pick out the specific ones at the event.

Your programme will come with 8x10 pictures automatically, although there's no selection I believe.

Err... I don't know. o_O I would think so, since there are only so many photoshoot tickets available, but it might be a risk.

Your ticket information from the post (or confirmation email if for some reason you don't get it), and some form of ID.

Not sure on that one.

Yes, but there's no gaurantee that they'll keep it.

Hope that helps somewhat! =O

Thank you so much. It's a great help. I'm so stressed. Really takes away a lot of pressure. :smile: Edited by StephW

If you buy 5 photo shoot tickets (or even if you bought six!) you'll have time to get them all taken. Photo tickets are limited to the amount that can be done in the specific slots they're assigned to (ie, if Sendhil has a shoot each day they'll sell as many as can be done in each slot and no more) - having a ticket means you'll get the picture taken.

If you buy 5 photo shoot tickets (or even if you bought six!) you'll have time to get them all taken. Photo tickets are limited to the amount that can be done in the specific slots they're assigned to (ie, if Sendhil has a shoot each day they'll sell as many as can be done in each slot and no more) - having a ticket means you'll get the picture taken.

Ok, thank you. :huh: