What are you getting signed by each guest?

Lambourne

What will you be getting each guest to sign?

I'll be getting:

Henry Ian Cusik: 8x10

Andrew Divoff: 8x10

Adetokumboh M'Cormack: Yep you guessed it, 8x10

I got my Adetokumboh from Jessops today and have had my Henry and Andrew ones for awhile.

Can you get/buy photos to be signed there, I don't have a printer :headscratch:

Anyway, if not all I'm bringing is my Lost Chronicles book. (Unless Josh or Evi go, I've got some magazines with them on the cover)

If you have good quality pictures you like on your computer you can get them printed pretty cheap at www.jessops.co.uk

Lost-media.com is a good site for photos.

My poster which is already signed by Dominic Monaghan and William Mapother (LFCC). -> all the guests

An 8x10 which is already signed by Jorge Garcia and Dominic Monaghan -> just Henry Ian Cusick, because it's the promo shot from S3 with the whole maincast of S3 (or if SM announces another maincast member from S3)

If I have enough money maybe some more 8x10's

I'm getting a photobook printed up (about A4 size with my own choice of pics and text in), which I'm hoping to start collecting autographs from Lost cast members in. I've already met a few in the past, but got 10x8's signed. I prefer the idea of getting all the autos in one place though....

I'll get some 8x10 photos printed to bring along. This is the first time for me going to a convention (as you already know) but it's also the first batch of autographs I've ever collected. I don't even know what to do with them.. except save them. :firedevil:

Maybe I'll bring my dvd covers.. that might be better.

LOL.

B

OMG i love that photo!!

did u get it signed by her? or is it like an ebay copy?

i love her and henry :YAHOO::dance:

Yeah I collect autographs of the whole cast and crew (at least I try ^^). All of my autographs are original... What do I want with copies ;) ? I sent her some photos in a letter and she signed them for me. I don't have the chance to meet all of them (unfortunalety)..

do you have a fan address please? it would be amazing if i could get that photo signed by both her and Ian :D

especially if she isnt a lockdown guest :YAHOO:

you can email it to me if you want it kept private :) buzz_lightyear_girl@hotmail.com

its cool if you cant give it out its just shes one of my fave actresses B)

Edited by nikstar1989