paul burchill returns

monkeyking

remember when he was on smackdown as a pirate who once partnered with william regal

he will now be appearing on raw (not as a pirate) but as a brother/sister type of thing

burchill set to face off with brian kendrick in his first match

oooo the brutality

(if you already knew its not really a spoiler is it)

I loved Burchill when he was the pirate, and I can't say that I like where they're taking his character now :D:D

Hmm i prob didnt watch it back then. I don't know if anyone remembers but the wrestlemania afew years ago where Cena won against HHH, there was some behind the scene footage of King Booker and Queen Sharmel before they went to fight the boogeyman. A pirate was talking to them then, with golddust- is this the same guy?

Hmm i prob didnt watch it back then. I don't know if anyone remembers but the wrestlemania afew years ago where Cena won against HHH, there was some behind the scene footage of King Booker and Queen Sharmel before they went to fight the boogeyman. A pirate was talking to them then, with golddust- is this the same guy?

yeah, that was Burchill

yeah, that was Burchill

Oh thats cool, i kinda wish he were the pirate again, it sounds funny

Ewww..... that was just creepy.....

and how big is he?!? He used to be cruiser-weight size... now he looks a lot like the British Bulldog!

Yeah i couldent believe it was the same guy when he came out he has been lifting them weights :blink: i think the storyline is going to be very weird but hey ho we will soon see lol :P

Ewww..... that was just creepy.....

and how big is he?!? He used to be cruiser-weight size... now he looks a lot like the British Bulldog!

Yeah i couldent believe it was the same guy when he came out he has been lifting them weights :YAHOO: i think the storyline is going to be very weird but hey ho we will soon see lol :huh:

good to see him back, was a pretty good match, poor little brian got thrown around a bit lol

woulda liked if if he was still a pirate though, hope he has some interaction with regal at some point.