Foo Fighters Sat 7th June Ticket Swap Needed

Phoenix

Hi Guys,

I hope this post is ok and I'm not breaking any forum rules. (If I am apologies, I will remove ASAP).

Last year I booked 3 standing Foo Fighters tickets for Sat 7th June, fully intending to enjoy with wild abandon.

However I've hit a small snag in the form of becoming pregnant and now would like to swap 2 of the 3 tickets for seated tickets. Preferably level 1 or 2.

So if any one's going and wanted standing but could only get seated etc, then leave me a message here and maybe we can arrange something.

Not going is not an option, and I can't change the tickets through see tickets without the risk of cancelling them and only getting rubbish seats.

So if anyone's interested let me know.

Thanks,

Emma

Ummm Sorry I don't want to change tickets I just wanted to say a HUGE Congratulations on your Pregnancy I hope it all goes well for you. I know we havent been on the best of terms but this is sincere and from the heart it's lovely news :firedevil:

Carolyn and Family

Hi Carolyn,

Thank you very much, that means a lot.

We're both really excited. Can't wait for our scan on Thursday.

Hope you and your family are well.

xxx

Ummm Sorry I don't want to change tickets I just wanted to say a HUGE Congratulations on your Pregnancy I hope it all goes well for you. I know we havent been on the best of terms but this is sincere and from the heart it's lovely news :D

Carolyn and Family

Hi Carolyn,

Thank you very much, that means a lot.

We're both really excited. Can't wait for our scan on Thursday.

Hope you and your family are well.

xxx

Hi Good luck for your Scan.....How far along are you ? Add me on face book I'd really like to talk to you I have some things to say (not bad things) Only if you want to though. Let me know

Carolyn

Hi Good luck for your Scan.....How far along are you ? Add me on face book I'd really like to talk to you I have some things to say (not bad things) Only if you want to though. Let me know

Carolyn

Hi,

Thanks, I'm 11 1/2 weeks now, I can't believe how fast it goes!

I can't add you from work, so as soon as I get my new internet up and running (as soon as talk talk deliver the new router) I'll find you and add you. It would be nice to talk.

Em x

Carolyn

Hi,

Thanks, I'm 11 1/2 weeks now, I can't believe how fast it goes!

I can't add you from work, so as soon as I get my new internet up and running (as soon as talk talk deliver the new router) I'll find you and add you. It would be nice to talk.

Em x

hi ooh Pregnancy hormones are just kicking in then nice NOT I was terribly sick... Anyway mail me your number at elfie1972@yahoo.co.uk and I will call you just let me know when is convienent for you. ooh and really sorry for taking over your thread.

Carolyn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I know they're not great, but if it's any help, I have two level 5 tickets I'd be willing to swap + pay you the cost difference. I understand that they're not fantastic seats, but hey, being in the presence of the Grohl is what it's all about no?:)

From the confirmation email, as some sort of confirmation that I do have the tickets:

"You have booked to attend FOO FIGHTERS at Wembley Stadium, London on SATURDAY 07/06/2008 at 12.00

You have ordered the following tickets

Reference 17621438 - 2 LEVEL 5 SEATS at £ 46.75

Plus a Transaction fee of £ 4.80

Tickets will be despatched as soon as possible, but may not be received until 5-7 days before the event. Please do not contact us until 5 days before the event if you have not received your tickets

You have been charged £ 98.30 and this will appear on your statement as 'EVENT TICKETS'"

Of course I understand if you want to find better seats in level 1 or 2!

Kenny.

Hi,

I know they're not great, but if it's any help, I have two level 5 tickets I'd be willing to swap + pay you the cost difference. I understand that they're not fantastic seats, but hey, being in the presence of the Grohl is what it's all about no?:)

From the confirmation email, as some sort of confirmation that I do have the tickets:

"You have booked to attend FOO FIGHTERS at Wembley Stadium, London on SATURDAY 07/06/2008 at 12.00

You have ordered the following tickets

Reference 17621438 - 2 LEVEL 5 SEATS at £ 46.75

Plus a Transaction fee of £ 4.80

Tickets will be despatched as soon as possible, but may not be received until 5-7 days before the event. Please do not contact us until 5 days before the event if you have not received your tickets

You have been charged £ 98.30 and this will appear on your statement as 'EVENT TICKETS'"

Of course I understand if you want to find better seats in level 1 or 2!

Kenny.

Hey,

I guess I should've closed this really, I waited a while but have since sold the tickets as I didn't want to hold on too long.

Sorry. Now I have the pleasure of paying through the nose for 2 level 1 or 2 seated tickets! lol

Thanks,

Em