Premier Inn Milton Keynes Central

g.rev

I really hope someone will be able to help me. I always stay at the Premier Inn Central (over the road from Xscape) as it it so convenient for Collectormania, especially with me being partly disabled. However I only just noticed the change of date fo C14 (I had a room all booked for October!) to September and there are no rooms available. Please, please, please if anyone reading this has themselves or knows someone who has been smart enough to book early but is not able to make C14 (I know it is very early days) give me first refusal on their booking rather than cancelling it. Much appreciated. Thanks.

The Jurys Inn is really quite close and I think they would be more than happy to help anyone with a disability.

They still had rooms available last week so it might be worth giving them a try.

It's opposite the big main glass entrance to the Centre MK, there's plenty of ways to cross, all wheelchair friendly.

I hope this helps.

don't panic yet because alot of people will book an event ahead and then nearer the time (and I don't necessarilly mean waiting until September!) they realise they can't attend or there are no guests they want to see and decide not to attend and so cancel their reservations :smile:

surfy sah xx

• 2 months later...

I really hope someone will be able to help me. I always stay at the Premier Inn Central (over the road from Xscape) as it it so convenient for Collectormania, especially with me being partly disabled. However I only just noticed the change of date fo C14 (I had a room all booked for October!) to September and there are no rooms available. Please, please, please if anyone reading this has themselves or knows someone who has been smart enough to book early but is not able to make C14 (I know it is very early days) give me first refusal on their booking rather than cancelling it. Much appreciated. Thanks.

If this helps...

About 5 minutes away by car is the M1 service's, which they have a Welcome Break Lodge, its very easy to get to, and very good with easy excess to rooms, beauses most of them are on ground floor.

Gd prices too. I work there.

:P

• 1 month later...