FARSCAPE!!!

destructogal17

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should definitely check out the extras, esp. on the 4.5 DVD The outtakes are hilarious and the "Farewell to Farscape" is just gut wrenchingly sad, my advice if you havn't seen the last episode yet, watch it up until the resolution of the katratsi story and turn it off, my friend told me to do that and I didn't listen, now I just want to go find whoever was responsible for cancelling Farscape and introduce them to my friend Mr. Baseball bat.

ohh i wish i had stopped it then! i knew i just knew i looked at the time and was like.....feck....there gonna do something to make me cry now aren't they??! shoudl have turned the channel then!

Also get raelee hill, am i the only one here who finds Sikozu kinda sexy? lol

I can honestly say this: you are not alone.

Mmmm mmm.... :D

Aw, definitely Paul Goddard.

Apparantly Anth is a great laugh at these events. He is definitely at the top of my list of Farscape people to meet. :wub:

Lots of hugs 'n' bugs,

Jeni (and the mysterious rubber chicken called Scorpius)

Hey Mara, am I fashionably late?? :lol:

Hey everyone.

I would like to see some Farscape guests at the C5, any of them would be great but to get DK or Brian Henson would be ace!!

Of course so would would be Ben or Claudia :firedevil:

-TK

Farscape guests would be brilliant! I was stupid enough to never watch the show, but it's the love of my friends life, and he let me borrow all of season 1 and 2 on DVD, i'm suitably hooked! Still have to see 3 & 4 before May though! But yeah, Farscape guests would be incredible!

Oh cool, if you're hooked after 1&2, just wait till you see S3, especially the final 4 episodes, I'm not giving anything away, but I will say this, there are a few scenes in those episodes that shame most motion pictures when it comes to cinematography, set design and direction, not to mention the performances of the actors. S4 was great, but those final 3 or 4 episodes in S3 really stunned me.

Ahh, i can't wait! The end of season 2 had me in floods of tears repeatedly, i'm hopeless! So looking forward to these episodes you're talking off though, must try and convince said friend to hurry up and finish with s3!