Not enough lost members

jamesgd

It seems to me that there is no effort at all to get more lost members. It seems like heroes is far more important at the moment than lost which is not very fair because we have spent the same money as them. I am beginning to wonder if there will be any more lost guests at all!!

• Showmasters Admin

Yes there will be more guests.

Eclipse is before Lockdown so it's not a surprise that it has more guests. Until last week it only had one more. Now it has two more.

I understand you want more guests and they will come but give SM a chance, it's still 4 month until the event.

It seems to me that there is no effort at all to get more lost members.

At least you get your own Lost specific con and regular Lost guests at SM cons throughout the whole year anyway. I can't say the same for my favourite film franchises.

It seems to me that there is no effort at all to get more lost members. It seems like heroes is far more important at the moment than lost which is not very fair because we have spent the same money as them. I am beginning to wonder if there will be any more lost guests at all!!

Check this thread out as we have been having an ongoing conversation about this. Maybe it will help you understand the mechanics of getting guests for events, and the fact that they may not commit/sign to do said event until the last minute or right away when approached.

Lost Guests Thread