Bed spare at Ibis Hotel

Wyn

I have booked into the ibis hotel under the 3 night deal at £37.50 per room per night so if anyone would like to share it would be £18.75 per night (i've booked fri, sat and sun night but you can stay just 2 if you want)

Only girlies please i am a 22 year old girl from Cambs :)

I have booked into the ibis hotel under the 3 night deal at £37.50 per room per night so if anyone would like to share it would be £18.75 per night (i've booked fri, sat and sun night but you can stay just 2 if you want)

Only girlies please i am a 22 year old girl from Cambs :)

This is for the 14th-16th march right?

If I stayed for 3 nights would that mean I checked out Monday 17th am, or do you check out Sunday 16th pm?

Oh, and I'm a girl 23 who lives in London.

Edited by bonniesrg

sorry i have now found someone to share with a park inn but email me (addy is in my sig) as i have a room still to cancel at the ibis and it's fully booked now. So i don't know if you'd like that room it's checking out monday 17th am.

Merry Xmas :)

sorry i have now found someone to share with a park inn but email me (addy is in my sig) as i have a room still to cancel at the ibis and it's fully booked now. So i don't know if you'd like that room it's checking out monday 17th am.

Merry Xmas :)

I have sent you an e-mail.

Merry Christmas.

wyn is your spare room gone?

just we now have an extra body in our party and we dont know if we havea room that sleeps two or three.

if you still have it is there a possibility i may have it?

x pez

yes sorry it is i've given it to siobhan (bonniesrg)

it's worth giving the ibis a call and if someone hasn't asked for it they may give you one with 3 beds good luck

Edited by Wyn

hey, just finalised my days off from work but i dont know anyone whose going to the convention and at present, havnt arranged any accomodation.

does anyone need an extra room buddy for the weekend??

im female, 23 :headscratch: