WWE No Way Out 2008 (Spoliers)

Mr.Jones

At the moment, the plan for after The Royal Rumble as of this past weekend is the following:

1. The winner of the 30 Man Royal Rumble Match will get to choose between the WWE and World Champions as an opponent for their World Title Match at WrestleMania 24.

2. The Champion who is not chosen (WWE or World - ECW seems not to be in the plans at the moment) will then have 6 roster members from their brand (Smackdown or Raw) go into the Elimination Chamber at No Way Out. The prize to the winner being a World Title shot at the Champion not chosen by the winner of the Rumble Match.

Things can obviously change, but I think this is a good way to choose the other contender.

At the moment, the plan for after The Royal Rumble as of this past weekend is the following:

1. The winner of the 30 Man Royal Rumble Match will get to choose between the WWE and World Champions as an opponent for their World Title Match at WrestleMania 24.

2. The Champion who is not chosen (WWE or World - ECW seems not to be in the plans at the moment) will then have 6 roster members from their brand (Smackdown or Raw) go into the Elimination Chamber at No Way Out. The prize to the winner being a World Title shot at the Champion not chosen by the winner of the Rumble Match.

Things can obviously change, but I think this is a good way to choose the other contender.

Sounds cool, I always like the Elimination Chamber, seems to of replaces Hell in a Cell in terms of quality of what happens, I also hate the new BIGGER hell in the cell. The only bad Elimination Chamber that I remember was at that s***ty ECW PVV December to something I cant remember it was that bad.

I have a feeling the Mr Kennedy might win the rumble this year, for his major push. About time too as he is one of the best talents to come around for a few years.

Sounds cool, I always like the Elimination Chamber, seems to of replaces Hell in a Cell in terms of quality of what happens, I also hate the new BIGGER hell in the cell. The only bad Elimination Chamber that I remember was at that s***ty ECW PVV December to something I cant remember it was that bad.

I have a feeling the Mr Kennedy might win the rumble this year, for his major push. About time too as he is one of the best talents to come around for a few years.

Don't bank on Kennedy winning it. He is still being punished for the steroids issue. The last I heard, the plan is for Edge vs Undertaker for the Title and Orton vs Jericho or HHH. There is also talk of HHH vs HBK. All of the people suspended will be punished further with lack of a push, or storylines which bury them for a bit.

I always thought Jericho should of held back for the Rumble, as a surprise entry and then win it. I always remember the rumbles being a event of surprises, seems to of lots it a lot over resent years.

Still think the 2000 rumble was the best.

The whole timing with Chris was to staive off TNA who were courting him as well. I expect The Saviour to win the belt at Armageddon as it has been hyped with him saying he will do it at the first opportunity. I then see a re-match at the Rumble.

My personal favourite Rumble was when Naitch went the distance.

• 3 weeks later...

Adverts in the locality of the Las Vegas arena being used for No Way Out are listing names for the Elimination Chamber as being from the Raw brand. They include Ken Kennedy, Jeff Hardy, Randy Orton, Bobby Lashley, Chris Jericho and HBK. Take this for what it is, a card listing that can change.

Source: No Way Out Arena Adverts

• 4 weeks later...

I heard something similiar about the line up for the elimination chamber, although I heard Umanga in there someplace as well, I think probably instead of Randy. I suspect Randy will hold on to the belt until Cena gets back and then maybe drop it after Cena has at least one PPV under his belt.

Was that PPV December to Dismember or something? Didn't see it, only heard bad things about it.

• 2 weeks later...

I think you can pretty much count Jeff Hardy out of winning the RAW chamber too after this snippet of info i found this morning..

WWE plans on holding a Money in the Bank match for the fourth consecutive year at WrestleMania 24 in Orlando. The match will feature Jeff Hardy and five other big stars WWE doesn't have any plans for at WrestleMania.