Adrian Pasdar for another con

Midnight

G-Mex will already be his 2nd SM con in the space of 3 months and even that hasn't happened yet!

It might be a while before his 3rd (if there even is one) so it's probably best to attend G-Mex while you still can rather than risk missing out again and hoping he'll come back. :crying: Besides Manchester is inbetween Glasgow and MK and you do still have Eclipse for Heroes guests.

Sorry to say this but you know when and where he is this wkend so why not just do what you have to do (and dare I say, get what your given - as I said G-Mex is his 2nd SM con in 3 months) instead of waiting for your perfect chance? :WAVE:

Edited by nicky

I would only say yes if he did posed photos or at least photos not even posed, the woman next to him seemed to think that we'd only came to see him and we could afford to buy a photo shoot ticket, that annoyed me!

G-Mex will already be his 2nd SM con in the space of 3 months and even that hasn't happened yet!

It might be a while before his 3rd (if there even is one) so it's probably best to attend G-Mex while you still can rather than risk missing out again and hoping he'll come back. :YAHOO: Besides Manchester is inbetween Glasgow and MK and you do still have Eclipse for Heroes guests.

Sorry to say this but you know when and where he is this wkend so why not just do what you have to do (and dare I say, get what your given - as I said G-Mex is his 2nd SM con in 3 months) instead of waiting for your perfect chance? :D

I'm not a Heroes fan but I don't really agree with what your saying for Adrians GMEX situation. This time he was only announced around 4 days before the con at which stage it is hard for people to just drop everything, (there job, family etc.) and travel hours at short notice.

Normally I would agree 100% had people had more advanced notice.

I'm not a Heroes fan but I don't really agree with what your saying for Adrians GMEX situation. This time he was only announced around 4 days before the con at which stage it is hard for people to just drop everything, (there job, family etc.) and travel hours at short notice.

The same happened with LFCC, it was only days beforehand he was announced.

I personally wouldn't object if he were able and wants to attend another SM event within some months (like Eclipse) and I know a lot of my friends feel the same way :hathor: