Andy Serkis! Elijah Wood!

Right on!

I have no idea if this is a phase I'm going through or whether I'll still be in love with middle earth in 5 years or so. But at the moment I don't care because its what I like and helping me grow as a person. LotR is like part of me that I will always remember because its taken up so much of my life so far!

I don't care if people say I'm a geek or sad for being a fan because I love it!

Man I'm just so glad that I can talk to people about LotR on forums and stuff and know that they like it as much as me!

Cheers you guys!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you all make good points and such. I dont really know why i am a fan of certain things. I agree that seeing all the hard work and dedication of making the films has made me a bigger fan, i envy them all so much on what they experienced and went through the atmosphere there must of been amazing.

I have been a fan of lotr for a long time, since the hobbit was read to me when i was little and then lotr, its just something about it. I love the message it gives us all, Tolkien was amazing.

I agree with you Elanor. If im still mad on lotr in 5 years time or not the memories will be fantastic, alot of happy memories and a few sad ones too, but i wouldnt change it for the world. and yups its great to talk to people who are just as crazy on lotr, not many of them where i am are.

Well im gonna shut up now hehehe. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Why do I like LotR? Because its such a brilliant story! J.R.R put so much into the books, PJ but so much into the films - and I owe them so much for that. I'm going to be one of those really geeky people who 40 years later still attend all the LotR cons and still read the books twice a year and watch the films daily and all this! I dont care if people call me a geek! I love it and thats all that matters!

bring elijah back, just cos hes filmin doesnt mean we stand less chance of getting him cos atleast hes in the same country as c4, and hour away to be precise if hes guna be filming in london, were as if he was at home we would have and atlantic ocean in our way!!!!

so dont give up hope people ;)

bring elijah back, just cos hes filmin doesnt mean we stand less chance of getting him cos atleast hes in the same country as c4, and hour away to be precise if hes guna be filming in london, were as if he was at home we would have and atlantic ocean in our way!!!!

so dont give up hope people :lol:

Have I seen this post somewhere else? :vader:

i thought omg at some points aswell, but i though it was a bit of a strange film like when he was fantasing (alot) about things????

i love it wen franka hits them with one of her crouches cos there fightin

oh and the big gun thing blowing up that car that was like omg i cant believe he just did that!!

he plays a bit of a loser tho ( a good one tho)

what did ya think