James Marsters Smallville Photo ?

Krypto

i know most people are prob gonna be meeting him for spike but i was wondering if there would be any smallville pics of him there. He was in smallville like 10 episodes or something so was a considerable guest slot playing a big charachter, and it does say on the main site under his name Buffy and Smallville.

I know last time he went there werent any smallville pics there but last time i dont think it credited him on the main site as being in smallville.

Anyway to the point was wondering if anybody knew if there are going to be any smallville pics of him there or should i bring my own to get signed.

Thx

As a fellow Smallville fan, I would advise you to bring your own pics of James Marsters in Smallville.

I do know from experience that www.statesidestills.com certainly had 10x8's available of James in Smallville.

I would like to meet him again for Smallville myself, but can't decide what I would get signed by him , as there won't be any promo pics of him available in his returning role in Smallville soon !

Can also say when I met him , he appreciated it was something different from what he is best known for !

• Showmasters Admin

We can never guarantee having a specific image or from a specific show/film. Even if we could say "yes, we intend to have a Smallville picture" there is no guarantee that there will still be one available when you meet the guest.

As it says in the FAQ.

What pictures will a guest have?

SM do not post what pictures a guest will have in advance. There are reasons for this that I'm not going to go into. When you get there you can ask to see the pictures and if there are none you like you could go and buy one. There are always lots of stalls with good quality 8x10 photos. Saying that it's always a good idea that if you want a specific image signed, get it in advance and bring it with you.

Edited by Too Tall

I so hope that they have Smallville pictures this time as would of met him last time if they did and none of the dealers seemd to have any good ones that I could find. Fingers crossed they'll get some. Same thing happened when went to meet Tony Todd no smallville pics. Just wish people would realise how popular it is!