Smackdown vs Raw 2008 Information

rickyparty

Thought I'd post all the info I've managed to collect on here for anyone who doesn't know much about the game just yet.

Roster

Playable Wrestlers

Ashley

Batista

Bobby Lashley

Candice Michelle

Carlito

Chavo Guerrero

Chris Masters

CM Punk

Edge

Elijah Burke

Finlay

Gregory Helms

Jeff Hardy

John Cena

Johnny Nitro

JTG

Kane

Kelly Kelly

Kenny Dykstra

King Booker

Marcus Cor Von

Mark Henry

Matt Hardy

Melina

Michelle McCool

Mickie James

Mr. Kennedy

MVP

Randy Orton

Rey Mysterio

Ric Flair

Sabu

Sandman

Shawn Michaels

Snitsky

The Great Khali

Tommy Dreamer

Torrie Wilson

Triple H

Umaga

Undertaker

William Regal

Legends

Bret Hart

Mick Foley

Rick Rude

Roddy Piper

Steve Austin

Terry Funk

The Rock

Non-Playable

Non-Playable:

Armando Alejandro Estrada

JBL

Jerry Lawler

Jim Ross

Joey Styles

Johnathan Coachman

Justin Roberts

Lillian Garcia

Maria

Michael Cole

Mickie Henson

Mike Chioda

Nick Patrick

Shane McMahon

Stephanie McMahon

Tazz

Theodore Long

Tony Chimmel

Vince McMahon

(Some of these could be rumoured, only the playable roster and legends are confirmed)

There will now be three commentary teams, JR & The King for Raw, Michael Cole & JBL for Smackdown and Joey Styles and Tazz for ECW.

There is a new feature to the game called Fighting Styles, each wrestler can use two of these. One is set as a primary fighting style which will give you a special move related to that style.

Fighting Styles

Brawler

Dirty

Hardcore

High Flyer

Powerhouse

Showman

Submission Artist

Technician

There is a new ECW Extreme Rules match. It's similar to the Hardcore Match except pinfalls and submissions will only count inside the ring. There is a new weapons wheel for Extreme Rules that lets you choose which weapon you want to pull out from under the ring.

Flaming Tables can be used in Extreme Rules.

Season Mode and GM Mode have been combined into a new 24/7 Mode. From here you can pick either a solo season mode or to become General Manager for one of the three brands.

There is a new Tournament Mode allowing you to create a King Of The Ring Tournament, Beat The Clock mode is also a part of the tournament feature.

Hall Of Fame mode has you recreate classic moments in WWE History such as Shawn Michaels winning the Royal Rumble after entering as number 1.

The Wii version will have some moves controlled by the remote. There is no 24/7 mode on the Wii, it has it's own career mode.

I have downloaded the demo on the PS3 it looks pretty good so far, fingers crossed.

A little of subject although I think the men that post on this section of the forum won't mind me asking this. Has Kelly Kelly had a boob job? They seem to of grown over the past few weeks, I know that Extreme Exposa are rumoured to appear in Playboy for Wrestlemania tie-in so perhaps shes had them done ready for that lol

A little of subject although I think the men that post on this section of the forum won't mind me asking this. Has Kelly Kelly had a boob job? They seem to of grown over the past few weeks

From what I've been reading, she hasn't had a boob job, she's just been wearing a push-up bra.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

thought i'd breath a little life into this topic,

but it is a mini rant...

its a great game but....

where are..

Hardcore holly

the boogeyman

london n kendrick

cade n murdock

haas n benjamin

big daddy v

val venis

super crazy..

..to name a few, its criminal that some of the above are left out of this game,

not everybody is a fans of the big heels n faces,some of the people in my list would be a great addition to the game,my only hope is that some of them will be available as downloads at some point..

rant over lol :YAHOO:

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone else having problems with the PS2 game?

I was playing 24/7 mode and i was given two choices: Vacate the title or Tough it out. I chose Tough it out and he vacated the title so i switched it off and tried again by picking Vacate title and he vacated the title.

One of the legend progress targets is defend the title at the big four PPVs. How can i if i can never tough it out, he will always vacate the belt and change the storyline if this is a fault in the game.

Also, when Shawn asks you to switch opponents with him it doesn`t matter if you press Yes or No. It switches the opponents no matter what you press.

AND, i was given a choice of team up with Nitro, Orton or Dykstra. I wanted to pick none of them but since i had to pick one i chose Nitro. It then brought up a "cover story" saying that my chosen teammate Kenny Dykstra was backing out of the match.

What is going on???

Why is it the more they "improve" something, the more they ruin it???