Mick Foley Question

lovbug

Does anyone know if Mick Foley is currently on a contract with WWE? I assumed he wasn't but after being annouced as a possible guest referee at cyber sunday and since i havn't been watching wrestling in the past year i don't know if he has been in it, so im not so sure.

yeh thats what i heard, its like wwe can use him when it will be good and mick can use the wwe when he has another book out. It's kinda you scratch my back and i'll scratch yours

Talking of which, can someone scratch my back before the rugby starts?

:poki::poki::poki:

Foley is under contract with WWE

Unless he has signed a long term contract in the last two and a half weeks since the interview where he stated he had no written contract, but rather a handshake agreement with VKM, the only contract he could possibly be under is the one for Cyber Sunday. So, I guess you are right to a certain degree..unless you are Mick's agent (lol) and have gotten him a juicy deal :D

im hoping to meet him next month so ill ask him and let you know

Well this is one of the reasons I’m asking. WWE seems to have a pretty strong hold of signings and stuff and I’m hoping that this will be a private thing between Mick and the organisers and not adhere to the strict rules of wwe meet and greets. I’m also concerned that if Mick does have a contract with them that he may be called to do matches around the same time and cancel the meet and greet. Especially as there are usually some after-math matches for guest referees following cyber-Sunday

im hoping to meet him next month so ill ask him and let you know

Well this is one of the reasons I’m asking. WWE seems to have a pretty strong hold of signings and stuff and I’m hoping that this will be a private thing between Mick and the organisers and not adhere to the strict rules of wwe meet and greets. I’m also concerned that if Mick does have a contract with them that he may be called to do matches around the same time and cancel the meet and greet. Especially as there are usually some after-math matches for guest referees following cyber-Sunday

I can't see him beating Stone Cold for the vote.

And going on Mick's previous signings, he has built up a reputation of being very fan friendly and the WWE have played on this.

i think it is all done on Vince knowing Mick is a man of his word, Mick doesnt trust Vince enough to sign a contract so if he says he'll be on hand to work somewhere then he will be but he doesnt have to stop doin the other projects away from WWE

i think it is all done on Vince knowing Mick is a man of his word, Mick doesnt trust Vince enough to sign a contract so if he says he'll be on hand to work somewhere then he will be but he doesnt have to stop doin the other projects away from WWE

Do you remember when he did that angle on TV where he quit when on board Vince's plane? How true to life was that?

I have met Mick before and he is a great guest to meet, very fan friendly and took time with everyone. I think the only bad experiences are at the store signings. I have met Torrie Wilson and William Regal at the same place and they was fantastic as well.

When they are on tour you will generally find the behind the scenes staff from the WWE hurryign it along, and the store will want it over and done with so that they can get back to normal and sell product.

I have met Mick before and he is a great guest to meet, very fan friendly and took time with everyone. I think the only bad experiences are at the store signings. I have met Torrie Wilson and William Regal at the same place and they was fantastic as well.

When they are on tour you will generally find the behind the scenes staff from the WWE hurryign it along, and the store will want it over and done with so that they can get back to normal and sell product.

yes this is exactly my experience at the last lot of store signings. The rude wwe bouncers have made me question other wwe signings.

yes this is exactly my experience at the last lot of store signings. The rude wwe bouncers have made me question other wwe signings.

As far as I know, the security that is extra to the stores is always outsourced. The WWE staff are often just behind the scenes staff. The rude bouncers are probably not them. But, things often very.

Also, at the recent Raw tapings in the UK, it turns out that the arena staff were given a list of what signs to confiscate (usually Benoit and Signature Pharmacy stuff etc), but decided it would be easier to take them all. This has been confirmed by managent at the arena who have since apologised. Arenas in the USA are used to removing certain signs so that they do not get on TV.

Edited by AJ Jones

Do you remember when he did that angle on TV where he quit when on board Vince's plane? How true to life was that?

pretty much completely as far as im aware, the exaggerated.