Hart Foundation Update

AJ Jones

Teddy Hart has been released from his development contract. This was confirmed by the WWE earlier today.

Word is also filtering out that the planned Next Generation Hart Foundation has been pulled and the proposed members will be brought up on an individual basis.

The rumoured new plans filtering out of Stamford are as follow:

Harry Smith w/ Nattie Neidhart will debut at Survivor Series and attack Shawn Micheals.

Ted DiBiase, Jr will be brought in with his Father Ted, Sr coming in at some point for an angle.

TJ Wilson will probably be added to the US or IC title field.

Nattie Neidhart will enter the Women's division.

These revised plans were revealed by one of the road agents attached to OVW/FCW and should be taken as rumour and not fact. VKM changes his mind at a moments notice, so expect the unexpected.

while im not surprized i am truely gutted.

I am a massive Teddy Hart fan, ive met him and he's so nice, his in ring work is amazing and his shoot dvd is freaking brilliant but alas, i know he has issues. Looks like they got the better of him again

Gutted.

I like the idea Ted Jr being bought to tv by Father Ted... the Irish comic.... he's dead tho

Unfortunately Teddy loves to be a showman. This is why he was released this time. There were many comments that his out of ring attitude was amazingly good. But he pissed on that parade by doing his own thing in the ring. It is a shame that he never got to work on the big stage as I would have loved to see a match with Jeff Hardy.