who do you think is going to be the next wwe champion?

monkeyking

who do you think is going to be the next wwe champion?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. who do you think is going to be the next wwe champion?

• randy orton
    • hhh
    • umaga
    • jeff hardy
    • carlito
    • cody rhodes
    • hardcore holly
    • mr kennedy
    • snitsky
    • hornswoggle

Although the original plan was to have Orton get the belt this Sunday, and then drop it at Cyber Sunday, there is strong rumour that Mr Kennedy will get the duke if he is included as is thought to be happening. It would then give Triple H and him to begin the slow burner feud running up to their main event match presently pencilled in for WM24. The storyline could be that Kennedy is included because VKM finds out that he is his true b@stard son - which was the original plan.

Whatever happens, the PPV buy rates are going to go through the roof.

im goin with my original thought that Y2J wins it.

my idea is they have an open invtational to any former champs, HHH comes out, Orton and one or two others and then Jericho makes a surprize return and takes it.

or Ric Flair wins it... that would make him happy....

i should book the show

Edited by snot182

The more time passes, the more I think that Chris Jericho would be a perfect choice for the new champion.

As regards TNA..their 2 hour impact bombed as they didn't have anything special, Judas Macias (Sp?) is out injured after coming off of a ladder in the ring to the concrete floor with nothig to break his fall (down in Mexico), and they never delivered on a former world champion (obviously Jericho)...

They got Rikishi and have tried to get the rub from his WWE history bymentioning his former ring name and titles in the WWE...

I guess it's time to break the walls down on Sunday!!

All this and a possible early return by Edge in the main event with a chainsaw!!!!

i still really enjoy WWE programming and watch all the ppv's but this is the one im most excited about in a long time and it seems to all have come about after an injury to my current favourite star.

yep i admit it, despite Bret Hart being my fave of all time, i am a Cena mark through and through

Mattzo!!!!!!!! YOU MEANT SNITSKY!!

I reckon Davari would be a cracking champion...no, I have it. As he has just vacated the Cruiserweight title, let the WWE do a WCW when they gave it to David Flair or Davir Arquette, and give it to Horny Mac!!