Collectormania 5

showmasters

:headscratch: YAY bring bk ELIJAH, DOM, BILLY, SEAN, ANDY!!! :wub:

AND also ORLANDO and VIGGO!!! :wub: please please please please. and any other LOTR peeps, ohh like Liv, i'd love to meet her.

Bring Christian Coulson back he was soooo nice :wub:

Awwww bring Rupert Grint, he is really nice, please please please pleaase and the other Potter peeps, Tom again and DEVON awww i love Devon he was soo sweet. Daniel. and Mathew again. ohhh and the Dude that played Lucius mmalfoy, he seems so cool.

Oh how cool would it be for Johnny Depp to come he is sooo grogeous and a wicked actor and was soo funny in POTC!!! :wub:

These are my suggestions. YAY. LOVE YA mwah !!!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(((Viggo)))

(((Dom)))

(((Orlando)))

Please bring them to C5...esp Viggo because I have some unfinished business with him... :angry:

Liiiike ... ? C'mon, you cannot drop a teaser like that and expect me NOT to follow up on it.

~fadagaski~

TOM FELTON :D , DEVON MURRAY :angry: & MATTHEW LEWIS :P for c5 pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeee!!!!!

:D Rupert grint would be kool 2!!!!!!!!!!

XxX

Yep lets have those people come and all the other cast from harry potter.

Just bought the press kit today of harry potter and the chamber of secrets

Kyle Longbottom

Im all up for Lij and Dom and Sean and Billy coming again coz i never got 2 meet 3/4 Hobbits :rolleyes: I met Billy so its all good, but i wanna meet the rest...

Also for C5 Put David Boreanaz on the list and sarah michelle Gellar and James Marsters!! BUFFY PEOPLE

And Seth Green... he is cute :lol:

And how can i forget Orlando and Johnny Depp 2 come 2 hehehe

O and bring bac Chris Sabet he was funny as hell and i was his messanger between Billy and him hehehe

Edited by ~*Odyssey*~

Im all up for Lij and Dom and Sean and Billy coming again coz i never got 2 meet 3/4 Hobbits :D I met Billy so its all good, but i wanna meet the rest...

Also for C5 Put David Boreanaz on the list and sarah michelle Gellar and James Marsters!! BUFFY PEOPLE

And Seth Green... he is cute :blush:

O and bring bac Chris Sabet he was funny as hell and i was his messanger between Billy and him hehehe

Yeah Seth Green is cool! He should come too

Kyle Longbottom

Im all up for Lij and Dom and Sean and Billy coming again coz i never got 2 meet 3/4 Hobbits :D I met Billy so its all good, but i wanna meet the rest...

And Seth Green... he is cute :D

Kyle Longbottom

Hehehe yay someone agrees with me for once :D

Im all up for Lij and Dom and Sean and Billy coming again coz i never got 2 meet 3/4 Hobbits :huh: I met Billy so its all good, but i wanna meet the rest...

And Seth Green... he is cute :D

Kyle Longbottom

Hehehe yay someone agrees with me for once :(

nd mini me!!! he'd be kool! :uhoh:

TOM FELTON  ;) , DEVON MURRAY  :yoda:  & MATTHEW LEWIS  :wub:  for c5 pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeee!!!!! 

:o Rupert grint would be kool 2!!!!!!!!!!

XxX

Yep lets have those people come and all the other cast from harry potter.

Just bought the press kit today of harry potter and the chamber of secrets

Kyle Longbottom

Yep and I just bought my godric gryffindor sword

Kyle Longbottom

How about some charmed guest, they seem to come over here and it would be nice to meet some of them.

well as long as the diffcult witch doesnt show up it proably would be cool.

Yeah I wanna meet the girls from Charmed!!

Which one is the difficult witch??????

The one that left

CoughShannonCoughDoretyCoughCough

Kyle Longbottom