Can I go to Earls Court today to buy a Early Bird ticket for tomorrow?

With the latest announcement of Milo & Adrian, I have decided I would rather get an Early Bird ticket for tomorrow... I only like 10 minutes from Earls Court, but was wondering if I pop over today can I buy an early bird ticket for tomorrow??

Also, will all 4 Heroes be seperate (as in need to join 4 queue's?) .. I would love for them to have 1 larger group session when you pay more but get to meet all 4 in one go.. As I also want to meet Patrick Stewart, Dominic Monaghan and Robert Englund.. How long do you think it will take to meet the 4 Heroes and those 3??

Thanks

Joe

Thanks for that.. pity it is not the answer I was hoping for..

What time do you thik I should get there in order to be near the front of the line to get in early (considering I still have to buy my ticket)..

BTW.. do I need to Q to buy my ticket.. then go to the back of the line again to actually go in, or after Q-ing to get my ticket and I just go straight through then??

No you will have to get ur early ticket tomorrow, as to meeting them heroes people they will most likely be next to each other but u willl need 4 different VT tickets.

Actually they were selling early bird tickets for tomorrow at the show today as I purchased two just before I left!

Sorry I couldn't get on here earlier to say that!