Anyone travelling up by train from West Sussex?

CPFC1905

Hi, im coming up for both days and my friend cant make it anymore so ill be travelling alone, was just wondering if anyone is travelling up from the west sussex area? and if maybe i could tag along with them as i dont really know my way there!

Hi, im coming up for both days and my friend cant make it anymore so ill be travelling alone, was just wondering if anyone is travelling up from the west sussex area? and if maybe i could tag along with them as i dont really know my way there!

Depends where in West Sussex.

I' leaving from Three Bridges in Crawley and that goes direct to West Brompton, about a 2 minute walk from Earls Court.

It really simple.

try thetrainline.co.uk for the best ways to get there by train from your nearest station.

Phi

im leaving from burgess hill (west sussex) real early tho, is the train to brompton mean you dont have to get the tube? i heard theres some tube problems over the weekend

Yeah i think that does mean theres no need for the tube! :) My dad lives in Burgess Hill, so i may go from there early also because im going to a party the night before! Thats if you dont mind me catching the train up with you? What time you planning on going?

Depends where in West Sussex.

I' leaving from Three Bridges in Crawley and that goes direct to West Brompton, about a 2 minute walk from Earls Court.

It really simple.

try thetrainline.co.uk for the best ways to get there by train from your nearest station.

Phi

I am catching the train from there to. What time train are you getting?

Getting to West Brompton really means you don't need to catch the tube.

You could if you wanted but by the time you had you could've walked to the centre and saved a quid or 2!!!

I'm not sure what time we're going from Three Bridges, as early as possible I think (but not the first train!)

proberly getting the train about 6.30 to 7 if you wanna meet up, i really want to get there as earlly as posible. did you get you early ticket CPFC1905 ?

I havent done yet for the saturday but have got mine for the Sunday so the earlier the best for me! Ill wait out the front of Burgess Hill station? ill get there for 6!

EDIT: right im gonna be offline now till the con is over so ill see you at 6:30 out the front of bhill station! ill be there earlier incase you are aswell, and ill be wearing my red palace jacket, just so you know who i am!

Edited by CPFC1905