Andy Hallett

buffy2k

hi there i heard that Andy didnt attend the con this weekend, does anyone know if he is ok and if so if this will affect LFCC next weekend as he's the only guest i wanted to see.

Many thanks

Edited by buffy2k

As long as he isnt ill again thank goodness.

he is such a nightmare, might have known he'd do something like that, never has been good at getting himself to the airport without help!

Well he better get himself to london for next weekend i hope.

Nicky

Edited by buffy2k

Thank you so much for clearing that up - I was too scared to ask on the LFACC forum because of the obvious answer that 'we would announce it if Andy Hallett had cancelled'. Missed his flight eh - what a muppet. Anyone know why he is in England anyway - just LFACC or something more interesting like making much required CD / TV?. I am so gonna ask questions on Saturday! B2K you gonna be at LFACC?

I think it was bad that Andy never went. Did he not go both days? If he missed his flight on Friday night he could've easily got 1 Saturday and Sunday. I think it's pretty weird why he didn't get up here, he was announced at the last minute and then he didn't turn up. Maybe i'm just over thinking but think it's weird.