Gareth David-Lloyd

firefly9

Due to some problems, Gareth did'nt arrive till after 3pm today, so I know some people were planning on now going tomorrow for him.

As it's your first convention, here's what I would advise

Be there as early as you can, it's difficult to judge how busy the Sunday will be, so err on the side of caution.

If there's a specific item you want signed , take it , they do have 5 choices of photo on his desk for you to choose from, but if say you want to get a cast photo signed, you'll need to look round the dealer stalls for this. I can recommend Stateside stills who have a stall and a good selection of Torchwood photos.

I believe Gareth is doing a professional photoshoot as well tomorrow if you're interested in getting that, it costs about £10 for a photoshoot, and you can then pay another £10 and get his autograph on that if you wanted to.

The first part though is highly recommended, to be there early as possible.

Have fun as well !

I met Gareth yesterday, I found him to be charming - very nice guy, friendly, very humble, he was a sweetheart, very fan friendly, he is an ideal convention guest..

I spent about 2 hours chatting to Gareth today because his desk was quiet. He's lovely. I got loads of photos of him (and with him) and a few autographs. I was worried he might thing I was stalking him lol, but he didn't seem to mind. He was brilliant, and he kissed me on the cheek before he left! *has fangirl moment*

I met Gareth yesterday, I found him to be charming - very nice guy, friendly, very humble, he was a sweetheart, very fan friendly, he is an ideal convention guest..

I spent about 2 hours chatting to Gareth today because his desk was quiet. He's lovely. I got loads of photos of him (and with him) and a few autographs. I was worried he might thing I was stalking him lol, but he didn't seem to mind. He was brilliant, and he kissed me on the cheek before he left! *has fangirl moment*

Gareth's lovely ;) , i've met him on the set of Torchwood.

But he could only talk briefly during takes :o

I'm hoping SM will bring him to MK in October :smile: