who the illigitmate child of vince mcmahon

monkeyking

i read the fighting talk collumn of the daily star about the new story line vince has thought up to increase ratings and it also said that the child is chris masters but i don't believe it for one second

what are your thoughts on this storyline

and can you have a guess who you think it is

Edited by monkeyking

Although storylines are never set in stone until they happen, the reaction that the crowd gave to Mr Kennedy meeting eyes with Vince on Raw pretty much signals that he will be the b*stard child of Vince. The on screen name of Mr Kennedy was done as a homage to Vince (Vince's middle name is Kennedy) as was Simon Dean's name - Dean Malenko's real name - to Dean Malenko.

aparantly My Kennedy was gonna be the one who helped fake MacMahon's death as a way of giving him a monster push so th chances of him being the child of Vince is pretty much guarenteed. Fine by me, he deserves to be all over tv all the time

Apparently, his loss to Edge of the Money In The Bank match was a mistake as the injury was not as bad as they first thought. Mr Kennedy is owed big time with the higher ups, so expect him to be Vince Jr. Also, he is well liked in the locker room.

I'd be happy with Kennedy being the son.

That would give motivation for his always repeating the name too. Kennedy with McMahon in his corner vs Shane'o'mac anyone?

Shane turning face and bringing <insert old legend here> back into the bargain?

Who else loved the nod to Irwin R. Schyster last week? :)

I've said since the story started that it would be Mr. Kennedy, again for the same reasons as everyone else, he is owed big time by Vince. What with losing the belt and the big story line of helping Vince fake his death.

He never lost the belt, just the run as world champ that had been pencilled in for him. Him getting involved in the fake death of Vince was a back up plan if it bombed...as is the illegitamite child angle where he might be revealed as someone faking the results of a paternity test to get VKM's money