First Crew Email for London Film and Comic Con

PaulRJones

Ahh recieved, sent reply..but had no reply :D

guess im not crewing if i havent heard anything back....

Two possible reasons there:-

1) Showmasters never received your application

2) You never received an email from me (but I've not had anything bounce back, so I'd guess it's option 1).

Best thing to do is email me with your full name, and I can check the list.

Ahh recieved, sent reply..but had no reply :D

guess im not crewing if i havent heard anything back....

Two possible reasons there:-

1) Showmasters never received your application

2) You never received an email from me (but I've not had anything bounce back, so I'd guess it's option 1).

Best thing to do is email me with your full name, and I can check the list.

Hey im trying to email ya, but the forum isnt allowing me to for some reason. My name is Sabrina Parmar. i sent it off the email S.Parmar@rhul.ac.uk

I just checked my sent mails and it does say it was sent to the crew email address.

Edited by Insane_Drusilla

You're not on my list at all Sabrina, so that probably means Showmasters never actually received your application. Sorry.

seriously? oh my lord, im aboustely gutted....i sent it asap aswell on the 25th july. i have the receipt and everything. well no-one is to be i guess apart from my stupid email account.

well ive re-sent the original email i sent, just incase, although im sure you have allocated all the places.

im extra hands help if ya need though...

Yay! I'm crewing.......also is my bday on the 3rd where i will be the grand old age of 22.......drinks? (prolly will be propping up the nearest bar for most of the weekend anyway.....been living with sub standard Canadian alcohol lately)

I have replied..

the sooner i know about the Friday eve/night the soon i can book the time off work..

ANYWAYS>> I waz a virgin at the Last Collectormania in MK... anyone who remembers me ... Fingers crossed I will be at the LONDON>> one.. working just as HARD..

P.s

Shabs... were is the Celebration Europe Footage!!

:YAHOO:)

See u all in Sept.. Oh

PS its My Bday on the 5th... drinks on me.. (if u find me)

:YAHOO:)

Hi Ben,

my USB harddrive was dropped on the weekend, and no longer works it had your details on it. can you send them to me again... or will I see you at LFCC - shabanlove2@hotmail.com

Shabs :YAHOO: