New Guests - Dyyce

We are pleased to announce that DYYCE will be joining us for Musicmania Live!

Dyyce are a new boyband who have recently supported Westlife, Rachel Stevens and Shayne Ward and are now about to make a huge breakthrough in their own right! Their unique sound is a fusion of R n B and pop with a touch of soul and a hint of gospel.

The 6 members of Dyyce are Rhys, Timmy, Michael, Darren, Marcos and Mark and they will all be appearing from 12 till 4pm on both days of Musicmania Live! They will be signing autographs for FREE, posing for photos and even singing some of their songs accapella! :wub:

You can check out their MySpace page here Dyyce

We hope that you will enjoy meeting the guys. They are really looking forward to meeting you! :angry:

dycee.jpg

Edited by Musicmania Live!

Oh AWSOM! I saw them at their last concert and they were really spot on! It'll be great to hear them sing live again, it will be interesting to hear what they sound like without all the instruments and techie stuff. Glad to see that they're signing free, I don't think my bank balance could take another hit!

Can't wait!

Dyyce are a new boyband who have recently supported Westlife, Rachel Stevens and Shayne Ward and are now about to make a huge breakthrough in their own right! Their unique sound is a fusion of R n B and pop with a touch of soul and a hint of gospel.

The 6 members of Dyyce are Rhys, Timmy, Michael, Darren, Marcos and Mark and they will all be appearing from 12 till 4pm on both days of Musicmania Live! They will be signing autographs for FREE, posing for photos and even singing some of their songs accapella! :D

We hope that you will enjoy meeting the guys. They are really looking forward to meeting you! :P

dycee.jpg

I WENT TO SCHOOL with one of Dycce so i already have his autograph. Watch out wot he writes though as he cant even spell his own name!

Cant w8 to see toyah willcox, she was gr8 in Coronation St!! :YAHOO:

The 6 members of Dyyce are Rhys, Timmy, Michael, Darren, Marcos and Mark and they will all be appearing from 12 till 4pm on both days of Musicmania Live! They will be signing autographs for FREE, posing for photos and even singing some of their songs accapella! :P

We hope that you will enjoy meeting the guys. They are really looking forward to meeting you! :P

dycee.jpg

I WENT TO SCHOOL with one of Dycce so i already have his autograph. Watch out wot he writes though as he cant even spell his own name!

Cant w8 to see toyah willcox, she was gr8 in Coronation St!! :YAHOO:

Toyah was in coronation street? wow I didn't know that

The 6 members of Dyyce are Rhys, Timmy, Michael, Darren, Marcos and Mark and they will all be appearing from 12 till 4pm on both days of Musicmania Live!

Well, they werent they today =( Not that I noticed anyway!

The sign up on the desk said they'd be signing tomorrow so I was a bit annoyed I didnt know that beforehand!

xxxx

The 6 members of Dyyce are Rhys, Timmy, Michael, Darren, Marcos and Mark and they will all be appearing from 12 till 4pm on both days of Musicmania Live!

Well, they werent they today =( Not that I noticed anyway!

The sign up on the desk said they'd be signing tomorrow so I was a bit annoyed I didnt know that beforehand!

xxxx

Yeah I didn't know either. It says they're signing both days on the forum and Sunday on the main page. I made a thread to find out but nobody replied