Ticket Help!

Hi Guys,

Well The Tickets Are Now On Sale, And I Wan't To Buy The Autograph Ticket For ROBERT ENGLUND For Sataurday At 2PM,

But If I Buy 3 Tickets One For me And My Two Friends, Does That Mean We Can Still Get Our Photo's Taken With ROBERT At 2pm Or Just Me?

If Anyone Can Clear This Up That Would Be Great, Thanks

Lee.

• Moderators

Hi Lee,

Sorry but I'm a bit confused as to what you want. You've said "autograph ticket" for Robert Englund, however the tickets on sale online are for PHOTO SESSIONS i.e. not autograph signings.

If you buy tickets for each person, then each one will get a photo session with Robert at 2pm.

He'll be signing autographs for the rest of the day (not including lunch etc), and you'll have to get a Virtual Queue ticket at the event for those, and then queue up when your number comes up and pay at the autograph desk.

If you can perhaps make it a bit clearer, if the above doesn't clarify anything ..

Or you could read the Frequently Asked Questions by CLICKING HERE as that can be helpful :YAHOO:

Edited by DavidB

He goes on to ask if they can all get their pic taken with RE - the mention of autos was obviously a typo ! :WINCE:

I've never done a photo session b4 but so long as they are bought at they same time, they will be the same "batch number" won't they ?

• Showmasters Admin

Hi Guys,

Well The Tickets Are Now On Sale, And I Wan't To Buy The Autograph Ticket For ROBERT ENGLUND For Sataurday At 2PM,

But If I Buy 3 Tickets One For me And My Two Friends, Does That Mean We Can Still Get Our Photo's Taken With ROBERT At 2pm Or Just Me?

If Anyone Can Clear This Up That Would Be Great, Thanks

Lee.

All the photo session tickets sold for Saturday are for 2pm. If you buy 3 tickets (one for you and 2 for friends) you will all be able to go in at 2pm to have your photos taken.

As DB has said, autograph session are completely different you can not buy these in advance. If you want an autograph you will all need to Virtual Tickets and wait for your turn to see Robert. See the FAQ for more info on the Virtual Ticket system.