Announcement: Cosplay at Showmasters events!

Orihime

This is an announcement to confirm that YES Showmasters will be including cosplay events and competitions in their shows, from Collectormania Glasgow onwards. At the moment we are still in the planning stages so information is not yet available, but we will be sure to keep you updated as soon as we have more info. Looking forward to seeing your costumes!

This is an announcement to confirm that YES Showmasters will be including cosplay events and competitions in their shows, from Collectormania Glasgow onwards. At the moment we are still in the planning stages so information is not yet available, but we will be sure to keep you updated as soon as we have more info. Looking forward to seeing your costumes!

Finally!!!

Get something sorted for the Zombiefest planned in honour of George Romero!!!

Fabulous!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Umm hey I have a question *raises hand*.

I love cosplaying (although I'm a newb ^^; ) and I was thinking about joining in a competition at CM g-mex (if there is one that is,I don't mind if there isn't but I'm just wondering... :( )but what are the categories?

Is there a video game category aswell...?

I apologize if it sounds like I'm asking daft questions, but I'm a bit curious...oh and I'm not asking if there's a competition because I want to win (I'm not like that at all...) I'm just wondering because it'll be a fun experience :o