Latest Guest Announcement - Dane Bowers

We are pleased to announce that Dane Bowers will be joining us for Musicmania Live!

Dane anchored the R&B quartet Another Level. They had seven Top Ten singles in two years in the UK, including 1998's UK Number one "Freak Me"; and a platinum selling, self-titled debut album. 1999's gold-selling Nexus followed, along with BRIT Awards nominations and the opening slot on Janet Jackson's European tour.

After the group split, Bowers wrote and fronted two UK Top Ten hits, for the UK garage act Truesteppers in 2000, "Buggin'" and "Out Of Your Mind". The latter featured the first solo outing of Spice Girl, Victoria Beckham. "Out Of Your Mind" reached number two, but was beaten to the Number one spot in a highly publicised "chart battle" by Spiller featuring Sophie Ellis-Bextor with "Groovejet (If This Ain't Love)". A bootleg was later made of the two records (with Bowers and Beckham's vocals set against the "Groovejet" backing track) and received underground interest.

danebowers160x200.jpg

You know I'm quietly excited about this annoucement. Ive been a fan of dane bowers since I first saw Another Level on tour with Boyzone back in the day and he was always my favourite. Upper street were actually really good, shame they didn't get past the first single (which I listen to at least once a day on my mp3 player)

Thank you so much showmasters for making my little teenage crush dreams come true!