Evel Knievel please

mike_sman

Having just read a recent interview with him, I doubt very much he'd be well enough to make the journey unfortunately...

Yup, looking at his article on wikipedia, he's not in great shape; Hep C since at least '93, a liver transplant in '99, and "On July 27, 2006, on The Adam Carolla Show, Knievel said that he has idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, and requires supplemental oxygen 24 hours a day." I don't know much about idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, but the wikipedia article on that doesn't make it sound minor.

Having just read a recent interview with him, I doubt very much he'd be well enough to make the journey unfortunately...

Yup, looking at his article on wikipedia, he's not in great shape; Hep C since at least '93, a liver transplant in '99, and "On July 27, 2006, on The Adam Carolla Show, Knievel said that he has idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, and requires supplemental oxygen 24 hours a day." I don't know much about idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, but the wikipedia article on that doesn't make it sound minor.

He's certainly never been one to do things by half.