Getting our own stuff signed?

'Normal' collectormanias allow pretty much anything to be signed (within reason!) so there shouldn't be a problem ;)

damn, ya had to put the within reason on it :P

Depends on the guest :P I have seen an autographed boob courtesy of Elijah Wood :blink:

Usually the only things I've seen where people won't sign personal items is things like uncomplimentary unauthorised biographies or where someone has posed for Playboy.

I can only hope and pray in the name of all that is good and holy that Alvin Stardust has never posed for Playboy!

'Normal' collectormanias allow pretty much anything to be signed (within reason!) so there shouldn't be a problem ;)

damn, ya had to put the within reason on it :P

Depends on the guest :P I have seen an autographed boob courtesy of Elijah Wood :blink:

LMAOOOOOOOO!! well i aint gonna go flashin' at poor alvin, that's for sure!

Usually the only things I've seen where people won't sign personal items is things like uncomplimentary unauthorised biographies or where someone has posed for Playboy.

I can only hope and pray in the name of all that is good and holy that Alvin Stardust has never posed for Playboy!

LOL!! i been at a few of the colectormania ones, like where star wars ppl have been there and signs up saying that u have to pay to meet them, and when u pay they give u a photo which u must get signed (didnt kno if that was all they could sign) and some celebs wont have photos taken