Boybands/90s pop reunions please!

It would be sooo great to have proper reunions of pop groups from the 90s with every member attending. I'm loving the announcements of Scott and Bradley but would love to see more members of bands like Five and S Club as they're the kind of bands I loved but never got to meet back then as I was too young. Here's my suggestions for reunions -

Five

a1

Blue

S Club

Steps

East 17

Take That (wishful thinking haha!)

Boyzone

Spice Girls - would never happen but I'd just be happy with Emma Bunton!

Anymore suggestions?

xxxx

heres some suggestions for all boyband lovers

98 degrees (i liked them)

ultra (and them)

blue

nsync

let loose

bbmak (and them)

universal

ott

code red

upside down (orange orange)

A1 (there last album was brill)

mcfly (like em)

DRIVESHAFT (lol)

theres so many to choose from

DRIVESHAFT (lol)

PMSL!!! You know I'm so up for that one!!

Maybe some members from O-Town, BSB and NSync if they wanna push the boat out lol. :YAHOO:

And maybe some more recent bands....purely for me coz I miss them loads lol -

V

Triple 8

D-Side

Freefaller

xxxxx

yeah d-side and v albums were actually very good

i blame my girlfriend for playing all the old boyband albums and turning me into a boyband fan lol - however saying that (the bloke side coming out) some of it was awful! lol

ant and dec, yes i agree - pj and duncan ("byker grove man!")

how about allstars lol i remember there bump in the night song - i actually have the tape for that one lol

ide flip if they got 98 degrees tho - they were awesome, especially with there harmonies - do you know 98 degrees were the first boyband signed by motown records! - a bit of pointless information for ya

anyway enough from me about boybands, people might start talking LMAO!

DRIVESHAFT (lol)

PMSL!!! You know I'm so up for that one!!

Maybe some members from O-Town, BSB and NSync if they wanna push the boat out lol. ;)

And maybe some more recent bands....purely for me coz I miss them loads lol -

V

Triple 8

D-Side

Freefaller

xxxxx

O-Town would be good!! :) Not a chance for BSB though cause they are still recording their new album and the release date has just been pushed back on that because the boys have an idea they want to see through so don't expect them to be promo-ing here till the end of the year.

Yeyyy please bring Kavana :YAHOO: Still major gutted he was robbed last night :headscratch:

Kelle

xx

He was definately robbed, but on the plus side EMI are releasing a greatest hits album in July so he could come to MM to promote it, Id be first in queue to meet him even though Im suppose to be on holiday I'd force my dad to make a detour so I can see him.

A1 would be great, one of them was at Collectormania 11 walked passed me.

Steps , More Five guest, Sclub guests, Kavana, Ant and Dec, Deuce, Blue, Spice Girls.

OMG never?! Which member was it? Gutted lol. I'd would actually die to meet Christian properly.

xxxx

I've met Blue LOL. About the only band I know on here that you are talking about!! I "won" a competition for a VIP evening with them years back. I say won, I did guess the answer correctly, but I also bribed the DJ with the size of my mates boobs. Tactless?? Oh yes. She went mental. Oh well. I got my CD signed.

I've met Blue LOL. About the only band I know on here that you are talking about!! I "won" a competition for a VIP evening with them years back. I say won, I did guess the answer correctly, but I also bribed the DJ with the size of my mates boobs. Tactless?? Oh yes. She went mental. Oh well. I got my CD signed.

a girls gotta do, what a girls gotta do

and if blue are at the end of it

then i'd do pretty much anything :firedevil:

It would be sooo great to have proper reunions of pop groups from the 90s with every member attending. I'm loving the announcements of Scott and Bradley but would love to see more members of bands like Five and S Club as they're the kind of bands I loved but never got to meet back then as I was too young. Here's my suggestions for reunions -

Five

a1

Blue

S Club

Steps

East 17

Take That (wishful thinking haha!)

Boyzone

Spice Girls - would never happen but I'd just be happy with Emma Bunton!

Anymore suggestions?

xxxx

My goodness Nat, i knew we were on the same wave length but this is freaky lol

Think we've already met most of them lol. But A1, Again yes please, boyzone yeahhhhhhhh, steps, blue, 5ive, i think i've died and gone to heaven. If this was to happen then i would be there defo!!!

Luv Karaxx

BLUE!!! :wub:

freefaller

d-side

ok if dside were there then they'd have to have damien and dane. *sigh* i miss damien*sigh those were the days, not dside without those two lol