• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeltz and I will be!  ;)

Er - when was this decided?! :o

:headscratch::headscratch:

Did we talk about it last night?

Well, yes, but... :o

Do you want to chat offlist about it :D ?

Might be a good idea - I'm having a serious crisis of confidence about the whole thing and this isn't the place to talk about it... :o

Edited by yeltz-lass

Yeltz and I will be!  ;)

Er - when was this decided?! :o

:headscratch::headscratch:

Did we talk about it last night?

Well, yes, but... :o

Do you want to chat offlist about it :D ?

Might be a good idea - I'm having a serious crisis of confidence about the whole thing and this isn't the place to talk about it... :o

Ok, hon! I've just emailed you! {{{hugs}}}

I'd love to go - not too sure of the setup thought. Like, how do you actually go about getting tickets? Is it even possible for members of the public to buy tickets for the London premiere,with all the stars and everything?

If anyone has info it'd be much appreciated :huh:

well what i am doing to get there (although it will cost a bit) is catching a train on tues afternoon, staying in a youth hostel on oxford steet (youth hostels are really cheap accomodation) getting up at 6 to wait outside, going back to the youth hostel and staying another nite, and then catching a train back home on the thurs. in all it is gonna cos under £100 and i am hoping will be well worth it. i am taking the time off college (2 days total, naughty me!!) cos what is two days, i might aswell be ill. i am not trying to encourage anyone else to do this, but if you want any information i am addicted to organising stuff, and would love to help.

Lucy

You can buy tickets to go. Well at the TR2 premiere you could buy tickets to go in.. £25 i think they were. But i wouldn't be suprised if LOtR was sold out by now. But i may try and go stand outside.. it's just transport and stuff. And i will be alone.. i have nobody to come stand outside with me and i know people will be standing all day to get great standing places so.. i dunno. Will there be people standin there at like 6am?? imagine standing there form 6am til like 9pm.. ow.. and must takes lots of films for camera! is 4 enough??