Thanks from PB Nick

oldnick

For some reason - I suspect the turbulence on the forum - my previous thanks has gone.

So - thank-you everyone I worked with this weekend. As I said in the last posting, in the chats I had with other PBs at the end of each day, the one point in common was that we had had an excellent crew to work with.

Thank you.

Edited by Too Tall

hi nick,

I worked with you on sunday,

thanx for all your hard work too, not sure if i was much good but

it's always a pleasure working for showmasters :)

Donna

Edited by Fiondra

Hi Nick

I worked with you a couple of times over the weekend, and enjoyed it immensely. It makes a great change working for a pit boss that believes in a nice civilised start to the day. Of course, you made sure that your crew were sorted first, then paper in hand you stalked the land, looking for a chair on which to sit!

Seriously though, you were a really great pit boss, popular with crew and good with customers. I hope that you liked having me as crew and I hope to work with you again soon.

Paul

hey Nick! great to be in your pit Monday (Costa) as Mark Lutz's PA! you do rock as a Pitboss and are chilled and reasonable and non-stressy and it was relaxing even though was crewing, amazing!!! :headscratch:

think I was in your section Sunday too on the Next end...

hope to work in your team again, cu at the next one! :blink:

surfy sah xx