DavidB

• Moderators

Previously on Lost ...

lostcap1jo7.jpglostcap2wi3.jpg

lostcap3dr0.jpglostcap4cz3.jpg

And next ...

One of Us

Wednesday, April 11th

The celebration of Jack's return is cut short when he arrives at the beach with an Other, Juliet, whose flashbacks pick up from where they left off, showing us how she got onto the island and became an Other. Meanwhile, Claire is threatened by a strange illness.

• Moderators

I was starting to like her actually. Well, I like the character a lot, I think she's great for the show - but I was actually starting to feel quite sorry for her, and thought maybe she had been left behind.

Haha yeah right.

Damn that Ben. I blame him. He's a manipulative b@stard. He just doesn't wanna live on the poor island by himself pfft.

I do wonder what plan they're hatching though, and why Juliet would go through all of that.

I was starting to like her actually. Well, I like the character a lot, I think she's great for the show - but I was actually starting to feel quite sorry for her, and thought maybe she had been left behind.

Haha yeah right.

Damn that Ben. I blame him. He's a manipulative b@stard. He just doesn't wanna live on the poor island by himself pfft.

I do wonder what plan they're hatching though, and why Juliet would go through all of that.

I know I thought she had genuinely been left behind and that she genuinely liked Jack, she might like him but if she does I don't understand why she would go along with this. Anyway hasn't Ben and Juliet thought that this would make that side of the island hate them even more and maybe cause war between them.

• Moderators

I wouldn't be surprised to see some kinda massive fight between the Others and the Losties towards the end of the season.

I don't know how long this 'week' will be in terms of actual episodes before Ben etc go to see Juliet, but something's gotta give .. once the Others turn up, and Juliet shows her true colours, there's gonna be a hell of a lot of p!ssed off Losties.

We'll probably see Jack choose sides (or more Kate or Juliet), and it should be interesting to see what Locke does too.

Excellent episode. I LOVE Juliet lol :lol:

I can't work out what they're up to though and, as you said David, why she'd go through with it! From the flashbacks it seems that she's quite a decent person really. Weird.

And what the hell is Locke doing? I can't wait to find out what he's been up to! :YAHOO:

The thing I can't wait to see the most though is Charlie's death. Wish he'd hurry up, haha...

Great Episode

When Sayid asked "We want to know everything" I thought she will reveal all !!!

But it wasn't to be

Its ok Mattzo, Claire is fine ( until next week :clap: )

Juliet will go back on her deal with Ben. Otherwise they wouldn't of shown it until after " 1 week"

It maybe a weird question but where did Juliet's shoes appear from when she climbed out of the Sub

Another mystery of the island !!!!