Extended TTT

KaramelRose

Just wondering - what do you reckon is going to be added to the extended cut of TTT?

I was just reading TTT again this morning and theres this one bit that I REALLY hope is in TTT!

It's when Sam and Frodo have just met Gollum and its the first time they're sleeping with him in company. And Sam keeps "watch" and Frodo and Gollum are asleep... and Sam creeps up to Gollum, pokes him and says "Fissssh" but when Gollum doesn't move he kind of shrugs and goes "He really must be asleep then."

Man I love that bit in the book! It had be laughing for ages! I hope it makes the film!

That would be great!

There's so much in the book that I would love to see on screen, but I know not all of it will make it. What I want to see most of all, however, is the extended fight scene between Sam and Frodo. That will be a great shot.

What about when they see the decapitated statue of the king, and the crown of flowers about his head, bright in the dying sun? Was that in TTT? It's been a while since I've read the book, and all the information has been pushed out by stupid school.

~fadagaski~

What about when they see the decapitated statue of the king, and the crown of flowers about his head, bright in the dying sun? Was that in TTT? It's been a while since I've read the book, and all the information has been pushed out by stupid school.

I'm sure that's after they leave Faramir in Ithilien and go to the cross roads, so it should be in Return of the King - although as they were taken to Osgiliath in the film it might not be! :pyth:

i cant wait to see all the extra marry and pippin scenes.. ive heard there are loads!! but i would also like to see sams rope.... he got very attached to that rope in the book... and it was a saviour might i add!! bring on sams rope!!

YEah! I love the rope bit! Specially when he's like moaning because he doesn't want to leave it behind - and he pulls it and the knot comes undone! And he's like "How the hell did that happen?" and Frodos like "Must have been your knot." And Sams like "No... it wasn't my knot. My knots are the best!"