Lost Season 3 - Episode 14 Discussion

DavidB

• Moderators

Previously on Lost ...

lostcap1gm5.jpglostcap2kk6.jpg

And next ...

Exposé

Wednesday, March 28th

As the truth about Sun's kidnapping by "the Others" comes to her attention, Hurley becomes suspicious of Sawyer's attempt to reveal the mystery behind two fellow survivors, Nikki and Paulo. Through series of flashbacks we will discover what Nikki and Paulo were doing before the crash and how they survived 65 days on the island.

I know couldn't belive he ws in 300! Looked so different!

Loved the episode, really interestig to see season 1 and 2 in the Nikki and Paulo perspective. The episode was a total shout out to fans for stuff they wanted to know and I love the way Sawyer keeps asking who they are!

And Charlie secret is out luckily she didn't tell Jin.

I don't think they are dead either just that line Locke said to Paulo..."nothing on this island stays buried for long"

James

• Moderators

I'm glad others enjoyed it! I was really surprised by it as I wasn't looking forward to a Paulo/Nikki episode, but it was really well done.

The flashbacks ranged from weird to evil, and all were very well written. I love it when the writers show they're paying attention :D

And Nikki in a bikini .. well, I could just watch that all episode every episode really :P

It was a really weird ep and I still can't decide if I like it or not. Possibly because I haven't decided why they are there. Loved Sawyers constant - why are you - that is exactly how I feel.

Strange to see them totally ignoring things like the hatch and plane that played such major roles in the earler seasons.

I found the fact that her eyes opened and noone noticed to be seriously horrible!!!!!

Ok here's a question - if all those species that the prof found were new how did they know what the effect was. Evil experiments?

And just for David - Loved the way Vincent knew that they weren't dead and dragged the sheet off them!