How does it work

Hi,

I have never been to a show like this before....how does it work?

I can see that you can get in for free and wonder round....but I assume that you have to pay to get stuff signed?

Will they sign anything you want (within reason)? I.e could you bring a snooker cue in for Steve Davis to sign?

Also would you def. be able to get all the signatures you want or will the show be too busy that you have to carefully select which ones to queue for? (I assume that you will have to queue).

I think there are some great guests......however I don't feel that gladiators count as sportstars (but understand that they will be of interest to some people).

Cheers

James

There's no FAQ for Sportsmania yet, but I suggest you give the one for Collectormania a read which can be found here: Collectormania FAQ

The basics of both shows are about the same. :thumbup:

You can get anything signed within reason, and you have to pay for the signatures. There is no entry fee though.

As it's the first event nobody can really tell how busy things will be, but I don't think you'll have a problem in getting the autographs you want.

As with collectormania you will no doubt need a Virtual Ticket which are given out at the end of each queue. When your number is called you can see the star. E.g. they call the numbers out in batches of 20. So if you are 56 you wait until they call your number out. So up to 60. Then its your go.

You will have to pay for the autograph. This usually ranges from £10-£25 depending on the rarity or popularity of the guest but i would assume most guests here are going to be £10-15.

Anything can be signed under the guests discrepancy. I can't see why a snooker cue can;t be signed but its upto him and whether or not he thinks it might go on ebay which alot of these autographs probably will.

Hope this has helped. Look at the previous post for more details