The Unknowns

Jason_Voorhees

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well sorry Jez but we do care! :P people like that just cause trouble round here, especially if we know who else they have been, and have been offensive under different names etc!

Point taken then. I didn't know he'd been offensive in the past. Didn't mean to upset anyone, sorry

• Moderators
Well sorry Jez but we do care! :firedevil: people like that just cause trouble round here, especially if we know who else they have been, and have been offensive under different names etc!

Point taken then. I didn't know he'd been offensive in the past. Didn't mean to upset anyone, sorry

Jez honey! {{{{{jez}}}} *hugs jez* never ever do u upset any1! :D promise! xxx

• Moderators
Thank you David. I wouldn't want to go upsetting people and having Fox after me with his big weapon, would I???

Hmmm. On second thoughts....... ;)

:lol: i wudnt say that :D i've heard he's sexually frustrated in a different thread! lol

Number One - I'm not an 'alias', unless you count posting under the name Frank Drebin, in which case I am...erm...because thats not my 'real world' name.

What I'm trying to say is that I have never caused trouble on these boards under different names as some of you are suggesting, why would I want to? I'm not here to upset anybody just to have a laugh, and it seems that there actually are a few people like me that appreciate the humour of the Airplane and Naked Gun films. Thats why I post in character, because I love these movies. I didn't realise that a requirement of joining these boards was that you were never allowed to do that. Where does it say that? And why are you all so offended by it all?

I only want to make people laugh here, not offend anyone, but it seems there are some people here who instantly take a dislike to this and rally everyone else to their cause, which is a shame.

I have no idea why this Jason, Stanmarsh and David are out to attack me. Perhaps they can explain. If I offend you in anyway perhaps we can talk it out.

Sorry for any problems.

Frank.

Ive just read thru all of Drebins posts and with the exception of Mr Poopy Pants, I haven't once seen him write anything offensive at all. It seems that he only wants to have a bit of fun, give him a break you guys.

Ive noticed in the past that you all tend to leap all over someone you instantly dont like even when you dont even know them. This could have so easily happened to you too.

I get fed up of reading all the I love you and you love me but not as much as I love myself threads going on here, and could easily have said something, but I dont because you have a right to write whatever you want here, just as Frank Drebin does.

In my opinion he hasn't written anything offensive at all, only in retaliation to the nasty comments that you have directed at him.

So give him a break, or more people may start retaliating against you too.

Number One - I'm not an 'alias', unless you count posting under the name Frank Drebin, in which case I am...erm...because thats not my 'real world' name.

What I'm trying to say is that I have never caused trouble on these boards under different names as some of you are suggesting, why would I want to? I'm not here to upset anybody just to have a laugh, and it seems that there actually are a few people like me that appreciate the humour of the Airplane and Naked Gun films. Thats why I post in character, because I love these movies. I didn't realise that a requirement of joining these boards was that you were never allowed to do that. Where does it say that? And why are you all so offended by it all?

I only want to make people laugh here, not offend anyone, but it seems there are some people here who instantly take a dislike to this and rally everyone else to their cause, which is a shame.

I have no idea why this Jason, Stanmarsh and David are out to attack me. Perhaps they can explain. If I offend you in anyway perhaps we can talk it out.

Sorry for any problems.

Frank.

Hey Frank. Im not insulted, probably because I like the Abrahams and Zucker films as well, so I understand the sense of humour.

There are those though, who probably wouldnt understand because of not seeing any of the movies.

Anyway, who can be offended by Poopy Pants. You must be pretty sad to take offence by that.

Sorry for any problems.

Frank.

Hey Frank. Im not insulted, probably because I like the Abrahams and Zucker films as well, so I understand the sense of humour.

There are those though, who probably wouldnt understand because of not seeing any of the movies.

Anyway, who can be offended by Poopy Pants. You must be pretty sad to take offence by that.

Thanks for your support emotionalvampire and onedarkknight!