Lost Season 3 - Episode 7 Discussion

DavidB

• Moderators

Finally ...

jlostag2.jpgjlost2gs4.jpg

Not in Portland

Wednesday, February 7

LOST is back and all new for 16 straight weeks!

In the return episode, Jack is in command as the fate of Ben's life literally rests in his hands.

Well...just watched the new episode as a whole i enjoyed it but mainly the current storyline involving Sawyer and Kate. I found Juliets backstory very boring, obviously it had some important details of how she became to be there but all in all in all a bit boring. Apart from that some interesting events especially that weird brainwashy film room. Look forward to next weeks.

What did you guys think?

• Moderators

Well I enjoyed it. I think people often have too high expectations about episodes when the show 'returns', when really it's just episode 7 of a season. So I try to kinda watch them without some 'oh my God it's gonna be AMAZING!' though beforehand lol

It did well to build up Juliet in her first flashback. We were never gonna find everything out - after all, we still don't know everything about Jack, Hurley, Locke etc after however many flashbacks! - and so we just understand who she is a bit more, and her motivations etc.

Some good twists with Kate and Sawyer leaving the island, Alex being Ben's "daughter", and that freaky room with the music that just made me wanna dance woo woo woo.

Oh and the bus part still made me jump even though I thought it'd happen.

So presumably we'll shift back to the main cast focus now with a return to THE island. Not sure what will happen with Jack now, and whether Juliet will actually be allowed to go now ... can't see it happening, but it's an interesting thought.

Oh and I forgot how weird Ethan's face is .. I dunno, it just is :D

Edited by DavidB

I waited for sky one too, worth the wait aswell!

Really enjoyed this episode, opened up more speculation again of course, Ethan seems to pop up everywhere dosent he? As for Alex being Bens 'daughter' im wondering if thats because she was taken from Danielle as a baby so she dosent know any different and so thinks Ben is her dad? Again could be another twist to the story and could turn out to be true but thats my theory for the minute! The story also leads to the whole research island thing seeing as thats how Juliette seems to have ended up there, but why for so long? Ive probably missed out on loads of other things because i never seem to take it all in, glad its back now tho till the end of the season! :lol: