Noooooo!

sammy

This is the weekend before a Supernatural & Smallville event I'm also wanting to go to. there's no way I can afford both :D

So now I have to choose between michael shanks and jensen Ackles? Jeesh, of all thew difficult choices that one takes the biscuit! :uhoh:

• Showmasters Admin

I'm pre-empting the obvious question this post will evoke.

Please no one ask where or what this other event is (if you don't know use Google) as it is not affiliated with SM and therefore can't be discussed on this forum.

Shanks isn't too rare a guest if that helps :YAHOO:

I know, he was at the first Gmex con. but as I didn't start watching sG-1 until a month after the event, I had no idea who he was, lol

*is kicking self now*

Still, I'm thinking he'll be easier to track down in future than Jensen, so I'll probably not be going this time :D

Or maybe I could win the lottery? :uhoh:

Well my simple answer is, Shanks is awesome so go to C11!

he is, but so is Jensen... :D

Anyways, I think it's too late now... hubby just told me he's booked me a weekend ticket for the other one, so I guess I'll have to get hold of Shanks some other time...

I'm doing both so i'll get you a Shanks auto if you want and give you it the next weekend

Awwww, thank you, that's really kind!

I will make a note of it and let you know nearer the time whether I'll take you up on it. I'm going to have to get my finances in order first, lol.

This is not the first time Michael has cancelled so IF he is cancelling then he will be at a future event I am sure. He is worth the wait as my sister met him at Gmex and feel right in love with him.

The only thing that is keeping her from sobbing over this is Jensen the week after so see you at the event Sammy!!!

Lisa

thanks everyone!

I'm sorry for those who were counting on Shanks being there, although for me personally it's excellent news... this way I can do both :D

Still, I'm planning on visiting GMex 3 beforehand, and am going to make a special effort toi go to all the other events, so I suppose I shouldn't feel too bad about missing this one.

And those of you who're going to join me in drooling over meeting Jensen... see you there!

• 3 weeks later...

Same situation :YAHOO: However, Michael has postponed now, so the decision might be a tad easier. My friend went to see him at G-Mex, but as I hadn't watched SG-1 at that time, I didn't go up.

I feel like kicking myself now, of course.