Regular Costume groups

Legolassie Malfoy

I should join in on this thread. A few of the events I've been to have had Stargate costumers there, and I think there is going to be a few going to CM11.

If anyone's planning on doing an SG costume you can't do much wrong by going to stargatehero.net/scifihero.net.

I and some of my friends (on and off the forums) dress up in SG costumes, so I say we call it (The SGC) The Stargate Group for Costumers (or costume lovers)

Hope you like the idea, (fingers crossed) I have always wanted to meet other people who like dressing up in Stargate Costumes as much as I do....

As I said before I'm doing a Janet Fraser type costume (though I'm not as thin as her) at the mo I'm wondering what SG costumes other people are going to do, if any...

Edited by zebredy

• 3 weeks later...

I wanna know if there is an independent star wars group I.E. Not UK garrisson etc

you know, for those of us that are not a part of a big group!

Depends where you live to be honest Jerrico....try google for....

- if you are in the Norwich area, the Norwich Star Wars club

- if you are in the Manchester area, the Hyde Fundraisers

- if you are in the North West, try The 99th Imperial Garrison

- if you are in the Devon/Dorset area try The EXE Wing Fundraisers

....or the Rebel Legion Elstree Base? (I think I know some guys there... :YAHOO: )

All of the above are independently ran clubs with no pressure to attend events and fairly loose/flexible on the 'rules and regulations' front...of course, all clubs have to have guidelines for safety and a reasonable level of quality, but I think the trick is to have a look around them all and just see what suits you....thats what it all boils down to...

When it comes down to it, all these clubs rely heavily on an ethic of fun, friends, forums and fundraising.

Hope this helps mate. ^_^

• 4 weeks later...