"BEECAKE ROCKS"

white_rider56

Hi There :D:D:D

Aren't there any Billy Boyd fans left out there???....It's been ages since anything was posted here about our lovely scottish hobbit!!!....Well.... if there are any, here is a bit of news that you may or may not already know...Billy's band "The Angels Share" is now Known as "Beecake"!!!....and they have a site on MySpace where you can hear 3 sample tracks of their music!!...and you will be pleased to learn that Billy wrote the lyrics and music for all 3 tracks!!!...To hear them go here....

www.myspace.com/115089648

This is a gem for all of you who love to hear Billy sing!!.. :blush::YAHOO::YAHOO:

I haerd he did a gig in Edinburgh, but I'm all the way down here in London * couldn't make it. :(

No, He's done a couple of Gigs up in Glasgow and Stirling, and he did an appearance at 'T-In-The-Park' with the band in June or July, (for charity, didn't play on stage though (pity)) but not in Edinburgh so far!!... I agree with the CD idea though, It's time our Bills came back again!!!....Do you hear that Showmasters????..............BRING BACK BILLY BOYD!!!!.......Especially with another show UK and Collectormania Glasgow next year!!!...He only lives round the corner from SECC!!...wouldn't have to pay travelling expenses for him anyway!.....LOL.......:P:D:D

Edited by white_rider56