DAY OF THE DEAD

Director/s

Steve Miner

Screenwriter/s

Jeffery Reddick

Studio/Distributor

Millennium Films

Cast

Mena Suvari, Ving Rhames, Nick Cannon, Christa Campbell, Taylor Hoover, Vanessa Johansson

Plot

A remake of the George Romero classic zombie movie, a group of scientists, military personnel and civilians find themselves battling for their lives against a plague of flesh eating ghouls. When a band of survivors seek shelter in an underground military bunker, they find themselves trapped with an even greater danger that lurks inside.

UK Release

Find the trailer here............ http://www.nuimage.net/pop_trailer.asp?id=...&type=machi

________________________________________________________________________________

THE HILLS HAVE EYES 2

Director/s

Martin Weisz

Screenwriter/s

Wes Craven, Jonathan Craven

Studio/Distributor

Fox Atomic

Cast

Jessica Stroup, Reshad Strik, Michael McMillian, Daniella Alonso, Lee Thompson Young, Ben Crowley, Eric Edelstein, Michael Bailey Smith, David Reynolds, Derek Mears, Tyrell Kemlo, Javier Nieto, Gáspár Szabó, Jeff Kober, Jay Acovone, Archie Kao, Philip Pavel

Plot

The storyline follows a group of young National Guard trainees who are attacked by mutants during a training mission in the New Mexico desert.

UK Release

TBA

US Release

2nd Mar 2007

Early footage can be found here............. http://www.foxatomic.com/#PAGE_101:movie=/...p;movie_id=1801

_____________________________________________________________________________________

HOSTEL: PART II

Director/s

Eli Roth

Screenwriter/s

Eli Roth

Studio/Distributor

Lionsgate

Cast

Lauren German, Bijou Phillips, Roger Bart, Richard Bugl, Vera Jordanova, Heather Mattarazzo, Stanislav Ianevski, Milan Knazko

Plot

In "Hostel: Part II," three young Americans studying art in Rome set off for a weekend trip when they run

into a beautiful model from one of their classes. Also on her way to an exotic destination, the gorgeous European invites the coeds to come along, assuring them they will be able to relax and rejuvenate.

Will the girls find the oasis they are looking for? Or are they poised to become victims for hire, pawns in the fantasies of the sick and privileged from around the world who secretly travel here to savor more grisly pursuits?

UK Release

US Release

Teaser................. http://lionsgate.arcostream.net/lionsgate/...tel2_1a_150.wmv

Edited by nightprowler

Wait till you see the trailer for Grindhouse. Wow... just, wow!

Also, it's not common knowledge yet but after a recent conversation with an official at Lionsgate, looks like Hostel Part 2 has been pushed back from a January release to June 2007.

Edited by HorrorHound

• 4 weeks later...

Any body heard any thing about the ring 3 at all, i did look it up and when i looked im sure it said it was in production. Can any one add to this? that film was excellent and im looking forward to seeing more development in samera. [ i think thats how you spell the name ]

as for a good werewolf movie...we have a sequel in the works for my all time fav werewolf film Dog Soldiers.... Dog Soldiers - Fresh Meat continues straight fromt he first one............I can't wait for it!! I was doubtfull when I heard of the sequel but after reading the plot for it...I'm now gagging for it!!

Any body heard any thing about the ring 3 at all, i did look it up and when i looked im sure it said it was in production. Can any one add to this? that film was excellent and im looking forward to seeing more development in samera. [ i think thats how you spell the name ]

It's in development. No script yet. I already have my Ring trilogy with Ringu, Ring II and Ring 0 :)

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone heard good things about I Am Legend starring Will Smith due out next year(2007)? Book was great, and I hope the film will be as good! Or the re-make of the original Hellraiser for that matter?

P.S. Is this the right place to post this?

Edited by Dai-X