10x8's

Stevie79

10x8's Do you bring your own or get them from the tables?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you do?

• Bring my own
    • Get them from the tables
    • Bring some of my own just incase no decent shots on table

One of the suggestions I made to showmasters when they were asking for feedback was to show the selection of 8x10s for each guest on the website. Would be quite difficult but even if it was put up only a few days before it would still be helpful.

Another event I went too earlier in the year did this which I thought was excellent as I could decide long before I got there what id like to have signed..and when I got there too, they had what was on the website and MORE!

So perhaps showing a selection of 2-3 (or 4 for larger guests) known images per signer would be useful so people could see and least something that would be on offer (and decide if they wanted to get something else)

this has been debated MANY times. the problem is that SM shows, particuarly Collectormania, tend to get ALOT more people buying autos than the afore mentioned other show. how disappointed would you be if SM posted a pic of all the 8x10s available and you choose a nice image then the guest was so busy they had all run out? something simular happened to me at C5 with Penny Johnson-Gerald and I was miffed :wub: and gutted :D I had to settle for a 24 imcomplete cast shot rather than the much more close-up individual 8x10 that was stuck up at the entrance to her Q, so everyone knew who they were queueing for

just something for you all to consider B)

I admit though, and not just with SM, that I am sometimes gutted that only images for an actor/actress' most well known tv show/film are available and not a bigger variety from their credits. :lol:

surfy sah xx

I was gutted and bewildered at C10 when Bonnie didn't have any V 10x8's. Considering she played a bigger part in V than she did with Firefly and Stargate :headscratch:

Another was Glenn Morshower only having 2 10x8's to choose from.

I'm hoping Robert Englund will have a V Willie 10x8 when he's at GMex as I'm struggling to find any. Some from US sites but a little too late to get them in time. Just got to hope and pray.

I was gutted and bewildered at C10 when Bonnie didn't have any V 10x8's. Considering she played a bigger part in V than she did with Firefly and Stargate :headscratch:

Whow! This is embarressing.:dance:

I have V on DVD and i forgot Bonnie was in it.:dance:

Otherwise, i would've taken the DVD along with me to get signed as i did with Marc back at C10 :dance: