Is that all the guests now ?

dufresne

I am going as enjoyed the last one (my 1st) if this one changes my opinion then i'll hold my hands up1

I think that is the key, you have only been to one show , where as some of us have been at this game for ages and are looking back at a whole range of shows at different locations that Showmasters have done over a number of years.

As Dufresne say it is unrealistic to expect to see lots of stars from current TV shows at events like this , because they are generally busy filming the next series, or promoting the show still.

its all down to personal preferance. I dont thnik the the line up of stars is strong. i'm sorry but if you want a autograph from a washed up boxer who beats his wife more power too you.

Right, so we'll keep announcing ONLY CURRENT GUESTS until you are happy ! You're argument was CURRENT guests, so I pointed out the ones at Gmex.

why should gmex play second fiddle to milton keynes, if people are paying to get in gmex where as mk is free to get in therefore gmex should have better guests.

Unfortunately it's not that simple, but it's a theory I could support.

Edited by dufresne

a washed up boxer

Frank Bruno was and to many still is a national treasure, and was also a world heavyweight champion, albeit briefly at the end of his career. He was also good enough to fight for the title on three previous occasions, and arguably could have won two or all 3 of them; certainly he was within a punch of knocking out Tyson in '89. He has also had the considerable courage to speak and write very openly about his struggle with mental illness - and posed refreshing challenge to the usual public prejudices about such issues; the chapter in his book about how he dealt with being sectioned is one of the most moving things I've read for a long time. Frank Bruno has lived a fascinating life both in and out of the ring, has provided entertainment to millions and also helped many people with his charitable work. If Bruno is " a washed up boxer" I presume Kevin Keegan is "a crap footie manager who before that played a bit" and Robert Redford is "a director of worthy but slightly dull films; used to act. Apparently."...