Star Wars Guests!

Adam

I understand that Collectorsmania had contacted the Main cast from Star Wars who we wanted to go, but all of them are doing something on that weekend, so they are out of the picture until C4!

I was think about the post Obi Wan posted about the episode I and II Co- Cast/Extras, and thought of a list that i would like to come to C3:

In Order of whom I want to see the most

Ian McDiarmid - Palpatine/Darth Sidious

Ahmed Best - Jar Jar Binks

Pernilla August - Shmi Skywalker

Jack Thompson - Cliegg Lars

Andrew Secombe - Watto

Ronald Falk - Dexter Jettster

Leanna Walsman - Zam Wessell

Bonnie Piesse - Beru

Marton Csokas- Poggle the Lesser

Zachariah Jensen - Kit Fisto

Oliver Ford Davies - Sio Bibble

Mary O'yaya - Lumina Undulli

Jimmy Smits - Bail Organa

Joel Edgerton - Owen

Nalini Krishan - Barriss Offee

Rena Owen - Taun We

Laga'aia - Captin Typho

David Bowers - Mas Amedda

Anthony Phelan - Lama Su

Amy Allen - Aalya Secura

I would do anything to meet all of them, but who out of the list would you want to go to C3?

Amy Allen was uncredited at the end of Episode II, she was only ever in the background at the end scenes in the film, But Leeanna Walsman would be good!

That may be, but Amy Allen looks fine! And she was important enough to warrant an appearance at the Celebration II event in Indianapolis last year, plus her action figure is coming out soon.

But bring on Leeanna Walsman. I have a picture of Jango, Dooku and Zam that has so far been signed by Temuera Morrison (at last years Collectormania 2), and Christopher Lee, so I just need Leeana to complete it for me.

Obi-Wan :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

How about someone with a more realistic chance of being there? I personally would like some from the original Star Wars films. Like Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher. Both seem to do conventions in the States and not here.

I would also like Harrison Ford, but he is too bigger star for that.

How about it ShowMasters? Mark Hamill or Carrie Fisher for Collectormania 4 or even 5?

Darryl

The list i gave were people that still do signing, and i thought they were the most realistic people i could give, i did not want to add Mark Hamill as much id like to meet him but he does not do any signings anymore and Harison Ford has not done a signing since 1978. (I wish he would do them thought :P oh well, lol)

Sorry emotionalvampire the last post seems to come across being a bit rude, I was just saying that they dont do signings anymore, i was not trying to be rude or anything, so when you do read it, dont take it the wrong way, lol.

Kind Regards

• 2 weeks later...
OK, I will stick with Carrie Fisher then.  I will also add James Earl Jones to my list.  I know he has done the odd signing!!!

Darryl

Second that darryl! Bring on Carrie Fisher, James Earl Jones etc........ but keeping fingers unrealistically crossed for Mark Hamill?! Well, you never know, one day lol........ :vader: