To all C10 Crew

PaulRJones

Years of just lurking and then you come back.. urgh.. lol

Its good to see you on the boards, maybe you should have an entire section devoted to Iron Maiden, then im sure I would see you on here even more..

:P

A

Mr Jones likes Iron Maiden!?!?!

Is that the band or is it some kind of Crew referance?

*Tries to think of who that might apply to*

:huh:

*Must not comment. Must...not...comment*

:firedevil:

Paul

Yes it is the band! There are quite a lot of similarities to Showmasters of course. There are lots of film and TV references in Maiden's songs and both put on great shows as places like Earl's Court - which is where I will be on 23rd December.

Cheers

Paul J

Yes it is the band! There are quite a lot of similarities to Showmasters of course. There are lots of film and TV references in Maiden's songs and both put on great shows as places like Earl's Court - which is where I will be on 23rd December.

Cheers

Paul J

Careful Paul, otherwise I'll have to start mentioning the Maiden gigs I've been to....what was the singer's name.....DiAnno wasn't it....or maybe I'll dig out my Piece of Mind tour T-Shirt for G-Mex.......

Idris

Cheers

Paul J

and Trivium.. I REALLY want to be there...

Careful Paul, otherwise I'll have to start mentioning the Maiden gigs I've been to....what was the singer's name.....DiAnno wasn't it....or maybe I'll dig out my Piece of Mind tour T-Shirt for G-Mex.......

Idris

Shhh, right now as far as i am aware this years are all sold out, but do you two mind if I tag along for next year... ??

A

Shhh, right now as far as i am aware this years are all sold out, but do you two mind if I tag along for next year... ??

A

There may be some tickets left for one of the nights at Earls Court. I think the next UK dates after this tour will probably be in 2008. Rumour has it this will be the next part of the "history" tours and the Powerslave stage set is being called out of retirement. There should be another new album after that - fingers crossed. Happy for you to tag along.

Cheers

Paul J