NEED A BIGGER PLACE

steve

I agree that it should be kept at centre:mk, but I think maybe they should cut down on the number of dealer stalls so that there is more room to move around. It was so cramped in the dealer section that in the end we gave up trying to look for anything.

Obi-Wan :yoda:

What ?!? Lets not forget it is primarily a collectors fair. We should all encourage this and can assume support in this will result in more guests! If it becomes too cramped then a bigger venue would be needed. We have to be fortuante it is spread over a longer period or we can only assume it would be chaos.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you should have complained. :D whoever was telling you to move is in for a BIG shock in December!! :D

i had been told by three security guards telling me to move and one shop keeper now which one should i complain about ??? i dont want it moved but it is getting bigger and bigger every year soon it will be to big so it will have to move but hope not to far

What ?!? Lets not forget it is primarily a collectors fair. We should all encourage this and can assume support in this will result in more guests! If it becomes too cramped then a bigger venue would be needed. We have to be fortuante it is spread over a longer period or we can only assume it would be chaos.

I am quite aware that it is a collectors fair, that is the main reason for our attending, but when you can't get to the stalls to actually buy anything, or are being constantly hit by pushchairs and people crowding to push past one another it becomes uncomfortable and we gave up looking.

I have at least three friends there who were running dealers stalls, plus the people that I know from attending other shows and they all agreed with me that things were too tightly packed in the dealers area.

Maybe the guests signing area could be moved outwards a little allowing these stalls more room.

Regardless the dealers area WAS cramped.

Obi-Wan :D

you should have complained. :uhoh: whoever was telling you to move is in for a BIG shock in December!! :huh:

Why whats happening in Dec, I live in MK too and obviously love collectormaina, what shop do u work in? I rekcon its woolworths or Boots!! :D

you should have complained. :uhoh:  whoever was telling you to move is in for a BIG shock in December!! :huh:

Why whats happening in Dec, I live in MK too and obviously love collectormaina, what shop do u work in? I rekcon its woolworths or Boots!! :D

lol why do you think that?

There's a small event in December... you may have heard of it... Christmas?

Dont know just coz you said big store, well yes I heard of Xmas but the displays are always crap, I mean look at the time they had a space shuttle for the Xmas Display, so it never gets busy at xmas, thats why I thought they might have something different planned!!! :huh: Its fine if u dont want me too know where u work i was gunna pop in and say Hi!!! :uhoh:

:huh: whats going on at xmas :uhoh: i didnt know anything going on at xmas?!!

p.s collectormania has to stay at mk, lol, its great there. plus if it wernt there i probably wouldn be able to go :D

Well people generally give and receive presents to celebrate the birth of baby Jesus. Well thats the family outline anyway.

Most people seem to get drunk and fall asleep. So really take you pick on what happens at Xmas

Darryl

:unsure:  whats going on at xmas  :blink:  i didnt know anything going on at xmas?!!

p.s collectormania has to stay at mk, lol, its great there. plus if it wernt there i probably wouldn be able to go  :huh:

Well people generally give and receive presents to celebrate the birth of baby Jesus. Well thats the family outline anyway.

Most people seem to get drunk and fall asleep. So really take you pick on what happens at Xmas

Darryl

Lol, christmas gifts are the best, and the turkey and the crackers, ooooh how many months left until christmas?

Seven??

What i can't wait seven months!!! ;)

Kirsty xx